Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51794 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New music!
« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2013, 10:40:03 AM »

I loved that video! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2013, 10:41:36 AM »

I love how happy Brian is when Howie started singing as Micheal McDonald.  :D :D :D :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2013, 10:46:43 AM »

I know!  He's like, "YES!" with the hands over his head.  I love that they got Howie to do that!  It'll be interesting to see what soundchecks are like with Kevin this tour; I wonder if he'll get goofy and play along with stuff like that.  I could see him doing it; he really does have a good sense of humor, and he seems to be more relaxed nowadays LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »

I know!  He's like, "YES!" with the hands over his head.  I love that they got Howie to do that!  It'll be interesting to see what soundchecks are like with Kevin this tour; I wonder if he'll get goofy and play along with stuff like that.  I could see him doing it; he really does have a good sense of humor, and he seems to be more relaxed nowadays LOL.

I never put too much attention before at Kevin but, seriously, I'm shocked by how much he seems to be relaxed. Especially, how much him and Brian joke around.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2013, 10:53:24 AM »

I never put too much attention before at Kevin but, seriously, I'm shocked by how much he seems to be relaxed. Especially, how much him and Brian joke around.

I think it helps that they're all older now, more on the same level as far as maturity goes (especially Nick).  They can all goof off together without Nick and Brian being the annoying ones LOL.  Although I still notice him slipping into that "Dad" role, like in that People video we were tweeting about.  "Hey, guys, let's not talk over each other!  We've still got time left."  LOL I love him for that stuff, though, because it's true!  We want to be able to hear them individually!  I love when he tells the fans to stop screaming so they can get a word out, too, because I'm always thinking the same thing.  Shut up and listen!!!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »

I think it helps that they're all older now, more on the same level as far as maturity goes (especially Nick).  They can all goof off together without Nick and Brian being the annoying ones LOL.  Although I still notice him slipping into that "Dad" role, like in that People video we were tweeting about.  "Hey, guys, let's not talk over each other!  We've still got time left."  LOL I love him for that stuff, though, because it's true!  We want to be able to hear them individually!  I love when he tells the fans to stop screaming so they can get a word out, too, because I'm always thinking the same thing.  Shut up and listen!!!

They're having so much fun this time, that's really true.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2013, 10:59:09 AM »

^ Me too! Him yelling at the fans was always one of my favorite things! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2013, 11:04:51 AM »

I think this might be the best BSB era ever!  From the sound of all your reviews, it's one of their best (if not THE best) albums, and I just love how all five of them seem so happy, both in their individual lives and with being together.  I think it's the best time to be a fan, anyway.  I do still love watching things from the Millennium era and everything before that and remembering those early days, even though they seemed untouchable at the time.
~Julie

usako

« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »

I think fans now, at least the most sane and normal ones, appreciate them now more than years ago.

And one thing that I'm loving is how tight they seems to be. They look out for each other.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »

I loved that video of Shattered, although have no idea who Michael McDonald is lol

usako

« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2013, 01:10:57 PM »

I loved that video of Shattered, although have no idea who Michael McDonald is lol

Me too. LOL  :D :D

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2013, 01:14:22 PM »

Me too. LOL  :D :D

I think I might google him :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »

He is one of the Doobie Brothers I believe! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2013, 01:18:36 PM »

I think this might be the best BSB era ever!  From the sound of all your reviews, it's one of their best (if not THE best) albums, and I just love how all five of them seem so happy, both in their individual lives and with being together.  I think it's the best time to be a fan, anyway.  I do still love watching things from the Millennium era and everything before that and remembering those early days, even though they seemed untouchable at the time.

I agree! It just seems like they are all excited and legitimately happy and proud of what they have done! And like you said, Cinzia, they seem super tight all over again and looking out for each other. Love them!

usako

« Reply #224 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:40 PM »

I think I might google him :D

:D I did and I still don't know who he is. From now he will be "the guy who Brian and Nick imitated during Shattered".
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35