Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51775 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: New music!
« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2013, 01:25:01 PM »

:D I did and I still don't know who he is. From now he will be "the guy who Brian and Nick imitated during Shattered".

He's the lead singer in the band Doobie Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LCB_RdfdXc

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2013, 02:14:07 PM »

He's the lead singer in the band Doobie Brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LCB_RdfdXc

Thanks!
Never heard of them before.

usako

« Reply #227 on: July 29, 2013, 02:29:28 PM »

So, "Take Care", the other bonus track from Target, is gonna be a ballad and it's written by Howie and Brian. I can't wait to hear it.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #228 on: July 29, 2013, 02:30:05 PM »

:D I did and I still don't know who he is. From now he will be "the guy who Brian and Nick imitated during Shattered".

Same here, I'm clueless as to who he is lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #229 on: July 29, 2013, 02:31:22 PM »

So, "Take Care", the other bonus track from Target, is gonna be a ballad and it's written by Howie and Brian. I can't wait to hear it.

I can't wait either, I'm just listening to In Your Arms on You Tube, I think that's a bonus for USA too, unless I'm wrong and it's somewhere else.  We got the crappy bonus LOL

usako

« Reply #230 on: July 29, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »

I can't wait either, I'm just listening to In Your Arms on You Tube, I think that's a bonus for USA too, unless I'm wrong and it's somewhere else.  We got the crappy bonus LOL

Yep, Target gets two bonus tracks, "In Your Arms" and "Take Care".
I'm not that thrilled with IYA.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #231 on: July 29, 2013, 02:49:35 PM »

It's better than Hot Hot Hot :D

usako

« Reply #232 on: July 29, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »

:D :D :D

usako

« Reply #233 on: July 30, 2013, 12:57:48 AM »

Just listened to "Take Care". Wow. I think it's gonna be one of my favorite. And, in my mind, it's totally a FrickNFrack song. U.U

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #234 on: July 30, 2013, 04:57:37 AM »

I haven't listened to that yet. Gonna do it when I buy the CD today.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #235 on: July 30, 2013, 06:51:55 AM »

Yeah, I'm not liking Take Care either. Once again I'm glad it was only a bonus track. It's all over the place. There are parts I like but overall it's kind of just really confusing. LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #236 on: July 30, 2013, 07:54:01 AM »

:( I'm sad. I had so much build up for this record and I was so excited to listen to it but to be honest I know Mare's tastes well enough to know that if she loved it, I wouldn't love it as much. When I put my headphones on I made a pledge to listen all the way through a couple times but I'm having a really hard time with that. I'm hoping it grows on me but.... I was on board totally for IAWLT and PS but then Breathe started a run of skip songs. I probably will only listen to Breathe one or two more times because I thought it was so boring. As I write this Make Believe is on and it's a bit better but... :/
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #237 on: July 30, 2013, 07:58:56 AM »

:( I'm sad. I had so much build up for this record and I was so excited to listen to it but to be honest I know Mare's tastes well enough to know that if she loved it, I wouldn't love it as much. When I put my headphones on I made a pledge to listen all the way through a couple times but I'm having a really hard time with that. I'm hoping it grows on me but.... I was on board totally for IAWLT and PS but then Breathe started a run of skip songs. I probably will only listen to Breathe one or two more times because I thought it was so boring. As I write this Make Believe is on and it's a bit better but... :/

You'll probably love Hot hot hot then LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #238 on: July 30, 2013, 08:03:08 AM »

You'll probably love Hot hot hot then LOL

I dunno I haven't really been crazy about anything yet. This seriously has me bummed out, I really can't vocalize how mad I am at myself that I can't just be madly in love with every track!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #239 on: July 30, 2013, 08:05:06 AM »

Maybe it'll grow on you. Give it time. lol

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35