Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32692 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:12 AM »

I wish they would stop asking that advice question for one direction! LOL

And I love how they all reacted when Howie said he wanted to be a serious actor!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:19 AM »

That was a really cute interview.  Thanks for sharing the link, Cinzia!  Now I just need to see this Sun thing LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »

I can't believe beans aren't a normal breakfast thing anywhere else! Although I hate beans lol

That was a nice little interview, I can just imagine them in those jobs they mentioned too

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2013, 11:40:11 AM »

The Sun thing was really no big deal. LOL I'm not even sure where or how he thought they were fighing.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #109 on: July 31, 2013, 11:41:02 AM »

I wish they would stop asking that advice question for one direction! LOL

And I love how they all reacted when Howie said he wanted to be a serious actor!

I know; that is the token question this time around!

I guess the only good thing about that is that it means boybands are relevant again.  I'm glad to see boybands back!  I don't know enough about One Direction or The Wanted to be a fan of either, but it makes me smile when I see my students getting excited about them because it reminds me of my friends and me back in the day!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #110 on: July 31, 2013, 11:41:46 AM »

I can't believe beans aren't a normal breakfast thing anywhere else! Although I hate beans lol

That was a nice little interview, I can just imagine them in those jobs they mentioned too

LOL Yeah, that is something no one would ever think of eating for breakfast over here.
~Julie

usako

« Reply #111 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:48 AM »

Here in Italy, normal breakfast is just coffee with biscuits or brioches or pies. Actually, my breakfast is coffee.

That was a really cute interview.  Thanks for sharing the link, Cinzia!  Now I just need to see this Sun thing LOL.

You're welcome! ^__^

Another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHKDLt1XIRE

Nick loves Brian's burritos.

The Sun thing was really no big deal. LOL I'm not even sure where or how he thought they were fighing.

It was fun. Like a bad fanfic. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #112 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:59 AM »

OOh Howie just tweeted they are doing a skit on The Soup tonight! YAY! LOL

usako

« Reply #113 on: July 31, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »

Not the Sun but that's the summary of the article (no pictures)

Backstreet Boys Nick, Kevin Clash At Kimmel Rehearsals!
12:58, Wednesday, 31 July 2013
It seems all is not well in the Backstreet Boys camp after Nick Carter and Kevin Richardson were snapped fighting at rehearsals.
In photos obtained by The Sun, the man band were photographed ahead of their performance on the Jimmy Kimmel show - with Nick and Kevin locking horns.

The pair were seen having a row when practicing new tune A World Like This, which resulted in Kevin - who only rejoined the group recently - storming off stage.

According to the tabloid, Carter then confronted fellow BSB bandmate Brian Littrell - who is Kevin's cousin - for laughing at their clash.

Despite clearly having some differences backstage, the band put on a united front to perform on the show, getting through the song without any trouble.

After their stint on stage, BSB took to Twitter to tell fans about their performance on Kimmel - posting snaps and saying it was "so fun" - but failed to mention their spat.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #114 on: July 31, 2013, 11:45:14 AM »

He said it even at the London or Berlin event. Music or math teacher. And he would make a hot teacher! LOL

Yes, yes he would!  I remember him saying way back in the Millennium era that he would be a gym teacher! LOL  I could see him as a music teacher, though.  And I would have enjoyed math a lot more in high school if I'd had a teacher like him!  I would have hung on to his every word instead of trying not to fall asleep LOL.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #115 on: July 31, 2013, 11:45:56 AM »

OOh Howie just tweeted they are doing a skit on The Soup tonight! YAY! LOL

OMG YES!!!  LOL I love The Soup!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #116 on: July 31, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »

Yes, yes he would!  I remember him saying way back in the Millennium era that he would be a gym teacher! LOL  I could see him as a music teacher, though.  And I would have enjoyed math a lot more in high school if I'd had a teacher like him!  I would have hung on to his every word instead of trying not to fall asleep LOL.

I would have enjoyed math a lot more too. But I don't know how much I would understood it. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2013, 11:47:43 AM »

I'm sure Kevin is really tired of explaining to people why he left and came back.
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #118 on: July 31, 2013, 11:48:10 AM »

Over here a traditional breakfast would be bacon, sausage, egg, beans, fried bread/toast, tomato and mushrooms.  But I like my Frosties LOL

So the Sun thing is nothing much then?

I recorded This Morning and watched it when I got home from work, I wasn't too impressed with their performance of PS and laughed when Ruth (the presenter) laughed at the name of the song.  I would've laughed in her position too :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #119 on: July 31, 2013, 11:48:12 AM »

I would have enjoyed math a lot more too. But I don't know how much I would understood it. LOL

Yeah, I may have spent more time fantasizing than actually comprehending what he was trying to teach LOL.
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21