Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32666 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2013, 04:53:04 PM »

I wonder if they wrote this before or after they came up with the idea of the panda skunk?

LMAO Omg, that would make so much sense!  They must have been on an acid trip when they came up with both!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »

LOL I'd picture Howie thinking it about both of them!

A threesome? That's even better!!!!!

Brian: "Nick, you're hot."
Nick: "Brian, you're hot."
Howie: "Brian, Nick, you are both hot. Really hot. Hot, hot, hot."

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2013, 04:55:07 PM »

But it's not even a 'sexy' hot it's more like a turret's syndrome hot! lol

It reminds me more of a heavily panting dog, like a saint bernard in summer.  I picture this big dog with bloodshot eyes and its huge tongue hanging out of its mouth, panting "Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot" as strings of drool drip to the ground.  It's Cujo!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2013, 04:56:14 PM »

Have you ever noticed the little "Brrrr!" sound effect in that song after "Jumping in the ice cold bath"?  This song is just so ridiculous, it makes me giggle!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #169 on: July 31, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »

LMAO! a talking dog, I like that!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2013, 04:58:11 PM »

Have you ever noticed the little "Brrrr!" sound effect in that song after "Jumping in the ice cold bath"?  This song is just so ridiculous, it makes me giggle!

It's hilarious that song! lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2013, 05:02:31 PM »

I agree, it could've been a good song if it wasn't for that crappy Hothothothot part, what were they thinking?  That's the only song I'd skip, or turn right down in my car so I don't feel embarrassed LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #172 on: July 31, 2013, 05:12:26 PM »

YES! That KILLED ME!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #173 on: July 31, 2013, 05:13:26 PM »

You know what's kinda hilarious? We talk about She's A Dream and Hot Hot Hot (hothothothotho thot) more than any other songs... because we find them so ridiculous. For this reason, these songs are required. It's like a blooper reel for their recording sessions.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #174 on: July 31, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »

^It's true! I for one would be disappointed if there was not a song suitable for mocking.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

That's true!  It's just like us mocking Nick's movies... sure, they're bad, and his acting is terrible, but we're still glad he did them, if only for the eye candy and entertainment factor!  One or two bad BSB songs on an album full of good ones just give us something to talk about and make us appreciate the good ones even more!

Though I will say, I think the bad songs have gotten even bad-der over the years LOL.  I think the fandom's first "WTF?" song was "If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself a Bad Boy)," but honestly, besides being ridiculous, that song is really not that bad to listen to - it's a guilty pleasure!  I've always kind of liked it! LOL  Whereas Shorty and Hot Hot Hot... no.  Just... no.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2013, 05:00:30 AM »

That's true!  It's just like us mocking Nick's movies... sure, they're bad, and his acting is terrible, but we're still glad he did them, if only for the eye candy and entertainment factor!  One or two bad BSB songs on an album full of good ones just give us something to talk about and make us appreciate the good ones even more!

Though I will say, I think the bad songs have gotten even bad-der over the years LOL.  I think the fandom's first "WTF?" song was "If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself a Bad Boy)," but honestly, besides being ridiculous, that song is really not that bad to listen to - it's a guilty pleasure!  I've always kind of liked it! LOL  Whereas Shorty and Hot Hot Hot... no.  Just... no.

I don't know. I can't get through the Red Album. I never even bought it. I think that song "If you want it to be good"  and "Darlin" are kind of up there on the stupid songs list. LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2013, 05:17:16 AM »

Access Hollywood has another interview snippet just focusing on Nick and all his drama

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/nick-carter-on-losing-control:-why-he-finally-decided-to-get-clean/2577659481001

Another good interview. I love how Kevin and Howie are staring at him while he talks but AJ and Brian have their heads down until he starts talking about the good stuff. I find body language so interesting. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »

This is the bloopers from the Soup appearance. Brian and Kevin with their potty mouths!

http://www.thesouptv.com/clips/video/bloopers-featuring-the-backstreet-boys/210784

I don't have the actual appearance though. I haven't seen the Craig Ferguson appearance either. Was there an interview or did they just sing?

I love waking up and finding all this stuff on my twitter feed. It makes being wide awake by 4:30 less annoying! LOL

usako

« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2013, 05:38:46 AM »

This is the bloopers from the Soup appearance. Brian and Kevin with their potty mouths!

http://www.thesouptv.com/clips/video/bloopers-featuring-the-backstreet-boys/210784

I don't have the actual appearance though. I haven't seen the Craig Ferguson appearance either. Was there an interview or did they just sing?

I love waking up and finding all this stuff on my twitter feed. It makes being wide awake by 4:30 less annoying! LOL

Brian and the cat is my new favorite pairing! LOL

Access Hollywood has another interview snippet just focusing on Nick and all his drama

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/nick-carter-on-losing-control:-why-he-finally-decided-to-get-clean/2577659481001

Another good interview. I love how Kevin and Howie are staring at him while he talks but AJ and Brian have their heads down until he starts talking about the good stuff. I find body language so interesting. LOL

What do you think their body language mean? I find it interesting too.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21