Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32653 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2013, 10:56:25 AM »

I had forgotten about all those other bad songs on the album!

I think the only songs I liked were Quit Playing Games, As Long as You Love me and All I Have To Give. It took me a long time to warm up to Backstreet's Back. LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:51 AM »

Just pretend I'm putting quotes for all the songs. I'm getting tired of doing that now! LMAO

So here are " ---" good for the next few posts with song titles in them!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »

He wasn't ever asked about any of that! And I always wondered why. If maybe he requested that no one ask or something like that. This is the first time I've seen him talk about Leslie and his heart problems with the guys present.

I guess it was still pretty fresh back then.  Maybe, now that he's written his book and will be promoting that soon, he's ready to talk about it in interviews.  You're right; it's the first time he's talked about any of this with the guys around.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:34 AM »

Just pretend I'm putting quotes for all the songs. I'm getting tired of doing that now! LMAO

So here are " ---" good for the next few posts with song titles in them!

LOL It's okay, even Grammar Nazi gets tired of doing that on here!  We all know we're talking about songs (or stories), so whatever!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2013, 11:02:59 AM »

Yeah, it's getting old! LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #200 on: August 01, 2013, 11:03:19 AM »

I had forgotten about all those other bad songs on the album!

I think the only songs I liked were Quit Playing Games, As Long as You Love me and All I Have To Give. It took me a long time to warm up to Backstreet's Back. LOL

I didn't have Backstreet's Back until after I had Millennium either, but that is actually one of my favorite albums!  The only skip song I have on it is Hey Mr. DJ.  Otherwise, it's one I can easily listen to all the way through, especially for gems like Like a Child and the AIHTG Conversation Mix (LOL).  If it just had WGIGO, QPG, and Get Down on it instead of Hey Mr. DJ, it would be the perfect album.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #201 on: August 01, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »

I am always confused about the first album and all the different releases. I kind of just lump them into one big album since I have no idea what is on what. I don't own either of them and never plan to. LOL I get my fix of the older songs by owning my greatest hits CD.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #202 on: August 01, 2013, 04:43:10 PM »

Aw I loved that interview with Nick talking about his problems, and I liked seeing the bloopers too, do they always edit swearing out though? Over here they keep it in after 9pm :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #203 on: August 01, 2013, 05:26:46 PM »

They usually do have to censor some things although it seems ridiculous when you consider some of the things they DO actually let air! LOL

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #204 on: August 01, 2013, 07:56:21 PM »

Backstreet's Back has 10,000 Promises so it's forever loved by me lol.

I actually owned the red album when it came out cause one of my cousins sent it to me. (Her dad was stationed overseas at the time). And for some reason despite some of the songs I fell in love their music anyway. I Wanna Be With You is my jam.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #205 on: August 01, 2013, 08:06:31 PM »

I Wanna Be With You is my jam.

This!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #206 on: August 02, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_G0SY2VEII#at=40

:D :D :D :D

Brian always says Nick. Always. And no one ever says that they would eat Brian.  :D :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #207 on: August 02, 2013, 12:58:38 PM »

The fact that they have answered that question more than once is a little scary as well. They have their token cannibalism answers! LOL

And of course Joey would sacrifice himself, he's probably looking for anyway to get out of that band that he can and he hopes that maybe if they all share his body they'll all be able to hold a pitch without going flat!   :angel:

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2013, 02:53:36 PM »

The fact that they have answered that question more than once is a little scary as well. They have their token cannibalism answers! LOL

And of course Joey would sacrifice himself, he's probably looking for anyway to get out of that band that he can and he hopes that maybe if they all share his body they'll all be able to hold a pitch without going flat!   :angel:

LMAO!!

usako

« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »

More than once. I think the first time was during the Never Gone era, back when there was still TRL and Brian tried to eat Nick. LOL
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21