Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32625 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »

I'd rather a shaky Brian too!  He didn't sound too bad on some of the videos, in fact sometimes he sounds great.  It's such a shame and I hope he manages to get himself sorted out and back to sounding as good as he used to.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #226 on: August 08, 2013, 02:16:35 PM »

Here is a great interview from musique plus of Nick, Howie and Brian

http://www.musiqueplus.com/videos/entrevue-integrale-avec-les-backstreet-boys-exclusif-web-1.1239375

I miss that one woman who always used to interview them from that channel. Sonia something? She always did the best interviews!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #227 on: August 08, 2013, 02:24:07 PM »

Here is a great interview from musique plus of Nick, Howie and Brian

http://www.musiqueplus.com/videos/entrevue-integrale-avec-les-backstreet-boys-exclusif-web-1.1239375

I miss that one woman who always used to interview them from that channel. Sonia something? She always did the best interviews!

Really, really interesting. I'll leave my FrickNFrack comments for Twitter but I found it interesting that Nick said: "If I do something really messed up, I have to look at him in the face" and that him was Brian. It speaks a lot.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #228 on: August 08, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »

I loved when Nick said he missed Kevin at the beginning. That was my warm and fuzzy part of the interview.

I agree, it does say a lot.

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #229 on: August 08, 2013, 02:58:54 PM »

I loved when Nick said he missed Kevin at the beginning. That was my warm and fuzzy part of the interview.

I agree, it does say a lot.

That was an interviewer who did his homework. No 1direction question.

I guess that an angry Brian is something really scary. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #230 on: August 08, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »

Those Canadians always seem to ask good questions. At least the Quebec ones.

I don't know about angry Brian, probably more like disappointed Brian. I doubt he ever gets those vibes from Howie so it made sense he looked towards Brian for that answer.

usako

« Reply #231 on: August 08, 2013, 03:27:30 PM »

Those Canadians always seem to ask good questions. At least the Quebec ones.

I don't know about angry Brian, probably more like disappointed Brian. I doubt he ever gets those vibes from Howie so it made sense he looked towards Brian for that answer.

It struck me not only because it was Brian but because I believed he was talking about the group in general,so I was expecting a "I know I have to face them" instead than "him".
But, yes, that was my feeling too. He really doesn't want to face a disapponted Brian which speaks a lot about what has gone through between them. And I do hope that it's one of the reason that will keep him from messing up again. Aj has Kevin, Nick has Brian. What is with those Kentucky boys? lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #232 on: August 08, 2013, 04:12:18 PM »

Sorry, Cinzia, I will always be a Nick and Kevin girl. To me it's always been Kevin giving Nick the steady love and support through the years.

AJ can have Brian But yes, Nick and Brian clearly still love each other too.  :) lol

I think they all love each other and that's why I love them. If they were just generic band mates, I wouldn't really care! Stupid loving, caring boys! LOL
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 04:22:04 PM by mare »

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #233 on: August 08, 2013, 09:24:59 PM »

That was a great interview!  It's definitely a good time to be a Backstreet Boy and a BSB fan!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2013, 04:49:25 AM »

AJ can have Brian But yes, Nick and Brian clearly still love each other too.  :) lol

20 years of love story. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6PXVqbgW0&feature=youtu.be

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2013, 05:20:06 AM »

That was a cute video. It's funny because last night I was thinking to myself who in the group haven't I seen have any warm, bonding moments lately and the answer was AJ and Howie so it  was kind of weird that it was the two of them talking together for this one. LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2013, 06:21:23 AM »

Cinzia, I got a moment on video last night where nick was telling Howie he looked sexy holding a bass and Brian replied, "what about me? Aren't I sexy?" And nick turned, gave him THAT grin, and said "Brian, you know I tell you you're sexy when we're alone in our dressing room" and Kevin's giant eyebrows shot right up. I thought of you though LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2013, 08:03:22 AM »

Cinzia, I got a moment on video last night where nick was telling Howie he looked sexy holding a bass and Brian replied, "what about me? Aren't I sexy?" And nick turned, gave him THAT grin, and said "Brian, you know I tell you you're sexy when we're alone in our dressing room" and Kevin's giant eyebrows shot right up. I thought of you though LOL

Okay. Now I can die. Goodbye everyone! LOL

I kinda love you right now.  :notworthy:

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »

LMAO!!!  Cinzia, your life is complete.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »

Now I'm only waiting for them to admit their relationship. *Nick, I'm counting on you!*

LOL
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21