Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (43/44) > >>

carterkid:
sorry  I  forgot  LOL

Readers survey

Story:Switch

Person reading it: Erika/kevmylove  

1) When you found out this person was reading your story what were your initial thoughts? I was happy about it, althought we don't talk much to each other I like Erika's stories and knew she would know what issues to tell me about.

2) Did your reader leave you an adequate amount of feedback and was it helpful to you? Yes, I really appreciate it.

3) Did you find yourself going back to read your story as a result of the feedback? Some of it but I should re-do it all if I find the time.

4) Do you have any questions for the person reading your story? None

5) Overall did you find the experience a good one or a bad one? A good one

mare:
I can't believe this summer is gone already!  :'(

It seems as if everyone has really enjoyed the way we did things this time around so next year look forward to the same format!

Erika, you still need to finish the story by Saturday which is the last official day of the challenge. Don't be the only one not to complete it!

Then  Emily, you'll just have to do the reader's survey.

I'll be back on last time next Saturday to see if we all have passed this challenge!! YAY!!

Feel free to jump in here with any final thoughts or suggestions. :)

Go Erika!!

kevmylove:
So sorry Mare...but I promise I'm reading! I only have six chapters to go. If I don't have homework I shall be reading the rest tomorrow.  ;)

mare:
Yay!

kevmylove:
Yay it was a crazy summer, but I'm finally finished...so sorry I'm so late. But I told ya I wouldn't quit. Wouldn't want anyone quitting on me!  ;D

Final survey

Name of story: Falling In Love Again

1) What was the biggest challenge for you when reading this story? Just the length of the story. I'm not used to reading stories that long.

2) Did you find yourself looking forward to reading as you were going along or did it feel like homework? I definitely looked forward to reading.

3) What was your favorite scene/chapter in the story? When Nick opened up and told Annie about what really happened with Lauren. I never ever imagined why he had broken up with her.

4) Was your favorite character at the halfway point still your favorite at the end? Yes he was. Nick played a different role in this story. He wasn't a douche gone good. lol

5) Who was your least favorite character and why? I don't think I had one. Although Annie kinda made me mad sometimes lol.

6) If there was a sequel to this story would you be interested in reading it? I'm not sure there could be a sequal.

7) Were you happy with the ending? Yes I was. It was very cute!

8) Name the biggest surprise in the story and did you see it coming? (If there was one) There were a few surprises in this story that I definitely didn't see coming. Mainly the whole Lauren being relieved with the miscarriage. That took me by surprise

9) What was this stories biggest strength? The story was very well developed.

10) What was it's biggest weakness? I didn't see a weakness.

11) Did reading this story make you want to try another one from this author? Yes, I think I will.

12) Give us one final review that sums up your experience reading this, maybe explain why you gave the kind of feedback you did or if you would have perhaps picked a different story from this one? I've got to admit that I was dreading having to read 50+ just because I don't have the attention span or time. But once I started I just couldn't stop reading.

13) Did you prefer the way we did the challenge this year or did you like the pairings better? I like either way

14) Did the author respond to your feedback? Yes she did. Thank you.

15) Any final thoughts or questions for the author? I just wanted to apologize to Emily, she must have thought I wasn't going to go through with the challenge, but I had a few challenges this summer myself. I'm sorry I'm all late, but I knew I was not going to quit. I really did enjoy the story and I have taken a liking to Emily's writing style. I do have a question for you Emily...Did you outline this story before writing or as you were writing. Becasue I don't think I would have been able to remember all those details lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version