Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46599 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2013, 06:20:05 PM »

Kill Speed, I guess it's actually called - how did I remember the old title and not the real title?  Fail.

Anyway, watch this clip, and you'll have seen all you need to see of Kill Speed, including his epic death scene:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8IinbNcz0Y

At least he looks pretty in that one.  Prettier than chubby, long-haired Nick in The Hollow.  (Another confession:  I hate when Nick grows his hair out.)

Oh my GOD that was so full of WIN!! lmao!!! He totally channeled his inner Aaron! WTF? Never ever do that again, Nick, yo!!

Do you notice how he never mentions HIS acting career in interviews? Only ever Kevin. At least he knows, now if someone could break it to Leighanne lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2013, 07:11:22 PM »

Confession: I started watching that Kill Speed clip, and turned it off after 20 seconds.  I'll take real-life Nick, thanks. lol. 

Other confessions: 
-I'm a total self-inserter.  Even when I'm not doing it intentionally, I end up imagining myself as one of the female characters I'm writing/reading about just so I can sort of "be there."  Then, Mare killed off Lisa (who was sleeping with Kevin, and also a bad guy), and my little bubble totally burst.

-I'm a review whore.  I actually didn't realize you could set up e-mail notifications until last week, so I was sometimes checking the site multiple times a day to see if I had any new reviews.

-I'm a little giddy that I have some fanfic friends who actually respect my writing.  Can I be in the clique now?

-I like story banners.  I'm jealous that so many of you can actually make professional looking ones.  Sorry, Mare!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »

It'd be fun to get together and have a Nick movie marathon LOL - The Pendant, Fast Glass, and The Hollow!  Yeah, dat's right, take it back to Mama!  Dolla dolla bills, yo!

There would need to be alcohol involved.  Plenty of alcohol.

OMG I want this to become reality so bad! lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2013, 07:34:27 PM »

-I'm a little giddy that I have some fanfic friends who actually respect my writing.  Can I be in the clique now?

Membership package is in the mail. LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2013, 07:38:24 PM »

Confession: I started watching that Kill Speed clip, and turned it off after 20 seconds.  I'll take real-life Nick, thanks. lol. 

Other confessions: 
-I'm a total self-inserter.  Even when I'm not doing it intentionally, I end up imagining myself as one of the female characters I'm writing/reading about just so I can sort of "be there."  Then, Mare killed off Lisa (who was sleeping with Kevin, and also a bad guy), and my little bubble totally burst.

-I'm a review whore.  I actually didn't realize you could set up e-mail notifications until last week, so I was sometimes checking the site multiple times a day to see if I had any new reviews.

-I like story banners.  I'm jealous that so many of you can actually make professional looking ones.  Sorry, Mare!

Sorry about that! But at least she didn't turn into a raging psychopath! I killed her before that happened! :)

Yes, you can be in the clique, even if you LIKE stupid banners!  ::) lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2013, 08:05:32 PM »

OMG I want this to become reality so bad! lol

Maybe we could organize an online mass-viewing.  All of us watch a movie at the same time and post our comments as we watch.  We'd have to pick one that every one has access to.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2013, 08:10:22 PM »

Maybe we could organize an online mass-viewing.  All of us watch a movie at the same time and post our comments as we watch.  We'd have to pick one that every one has access to.

Score!  The Hollow is on YouTube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af5vtd6M_A8

So is Kill Speed:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvr7X9gxiU

So we could do this with either one (or both), plus The Pendant.
~Julie

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2013, 08:14:08 PM »

I would totally be down for this, haha. I've never actually seen The Hollow!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2013, 08:16:21 PM »

I think we should start with The Hollow then!  I'm gonna start a thread for this so we can plan! LOL

Edit:  I started the thread on The Backstreet Place board, since it's not fanfic-related.  If you're interested in doing the movie thing, go post some times that work or don't work well for you!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 08:23:47 PM by RokofAges75 »
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2013, 09:31:39 PM »

I liked House of Carters, too, even though I thought it was a bad idea.  It was kind of a train wreck, but it was entertaining, and I was fun to watch Nick interact with his siblings on TV.  Good for fanfic, too - it gave me a better idea of how to write them in the little that I do include them in my fanfics.

I haven't watched any of it since Leslie died either, though... I agree that it would be weird now. :(

It'd be fun to get together and have a Nick movie marathon LOL - The Pendant, Fast Glass, and The Hollow!  Yeah, dat's right, take it back to Mama!  Dolla dolla bills, yo!

There would need to be alcohol involved.  Plenty of alcohol.

You know, we could make this happen in September LMAO. I have all three on dvd. Maybe Friday night
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2013, 10:18:41 PM »

You know, we could make this happen in September LMAO. I have all three on dvd. Maybe Friday night

Indeed we could!  That would be fun.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 12:05:33 AM »

Indeed we could!  That would be fun.

We just gotta tell Lynsey. I'll crash at your hotel that night lol and we'll stay up with bad Nick movies and alcohol
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 12:45:19 AM »

I wrote Brian as a male stripper ala magic mike one time. Smh lmao

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 12:58:10 AM »

We just gotta tell Lynsey. I'll crash at your hotel that night lol and we'll stay up with bad Nick movies and alcohol

Sounds like a plan!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 01:19:53 AM »

I'm late to the party but I've never seen an episode of "House Of Carters" and the only Nick's movie that I saw, although forced by my friend, is "The Hollow". I've to admit that I've never laughed so hard.  :D :D :D :D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18