Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46570 times)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2013, 08:25:26 PM »

I never followed the Nick's crotch one, but I know what you're talking about.  Another confession of mine would be that I've always HATED the whole "Thor" thing.  It creeps me out that fans named Nick's penis and talk about it like that.

Oh I am the same, I.do not like that Thor name either, I sometimes.hate the waysome fans talk like he's a piece of meat but hey, can you blame them? I guess I.don't.understand the fascination with his junk. Maybe its cause I'm a virgin LOL.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #121 on: July 15, 2013, 08:29:55 PM »

LMAO Mare.  And Permanent Stain?  Is that your new nickname for Leighanne?

Yes it is! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2013, 08:32:36 PM »

I never followed the Nick's crotch one, but I know what you're talking about.  Another confession of mine would be that I've always HATED the whole "Thor" thing.  It creeps me out that fans named Nick's penis and talk about it like that.

Along this line, I hate when people do nothing but talk about their looks and how 'wet' they get when they do this and that or the other. Really? Do I need to know that? Does anybody need to know that? Especially on twitter where they actually @ those people. Do they really want to know that? Uh...no! 
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2013, 08:35:02 PM »

Yes it is! :)

Hehe, you're bad, but I love you.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2013, 08:35:51 PM »

Along this line, I hate when people do nothing but talk about their looks and how 'wet' they get when they do this and that or the other. Really? Do I need to know that? Does anybody need to know that? Especially on twitter where they actually @ those people. Do they really want to know that? Uh...no! 

Yeah, that is TMI!  They are nice to look at, especially Brian and Nick, but I wouldn't go that far.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #125 on: July 15, 2013, 08:45:36 PM »

Hehe, you're bad, but I love you.

Blame Nick! LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2013, 09:02:23 PM »

I have gotten hugs from only AJ, Brian  Nick. Nick distracted me and I forgot Howie was even there. I am determined to rectify this on the cruise, I still feel bad for ignoring him, although it was Nick's fault, I swear lmao

Kevin gives the best hugs ever! But all the others were pretty good too! I'm sure Nick is a great hugger as well. It's kind of funny though because I am not usually a huggy type person. I'm the one that takes a step back when people go in for a hug, but for some reason, I made an exception for them. Hrmm wonder why? LOL

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »

Out of the three I would say Brian and Nick tied. Nick felt really warm and he smelled good so I'm a bit biased LOL.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2013, 09:26:22 PM »

I never followed the Nick's crotch one, but I know what you're talking about.  Another confession of mine would be that I've always HATED the whole "Thor" thing.  It creeps me out that fans named Nick's penis and talk about it like that.

The most uncomfortable thing I remember from watching other ppl's soundcheck videos was when someone brought it up to him. Um... WEIRD. Don't ask him about the name people have for his penis. Way to make a person feel like you only care about what's under their clothes.

In-joke? Okay, it's disrespectful but I have plenty of mean in-jokes with my friends. Do I tell people about them? NO.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »

Out of the three I would say Brian and Nick tied. Nick felt really warm and he smelled good so I'm a bit biased LOL.

Nick is like, perma-warm. Seriously. My theory at first was that I just kept seeing him after he'd rolled out of bed so he was warm from the blankets lol but I've since discovered that he's just really warm all the damn time. He also douses himself in delightfully smelling body spray on the regular, I feel lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:58 PM »

Kevin gives the best hugs ever! But all the others were pretty good too! I'm sure Nick is a great hugger as well. It's kind of funny though because I am not usually a huggy type person. I'm the one that takes a step back when people go in for a hug, but for some reason, I made an exception for them. Hrmm wonder why? LOL

HA! Same here.

Though, we are opposite halves of the same brain so it's to be expected.
~Maple Jellybean~

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »

Nick is like, perma-warm. Seriously. My theory at first was that I just kept seeing him after he'd rolled out of bed so he was warm from the blankets lol but I've since discovered that he's just really warm all the damn time. He also douses himself in delightfully smelling body spray on the regular, I feel lol

He smelled like he'd just taken a shower, or put on some kind of deodorant..... I can't quite place it. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish he'd taken off that dumb beanie that was glued to his head during NKOTBSB though LOL 

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:31 PM »

He smelled like he'd just taken a shower, or put on some kind of deodorant..... I can't quite place it. I was pleasantly surprised. I wish he'd taken off that dumb beanie that was glued to his head during NKOTBSB though LOL 

Could have been worse. Could have been the ill-fitting fedora. LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2013, 09:37:01 PM »

I love good smelling boys! Nothing quite like it! lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2013, 09:43:49 PM »

The most uncomfortable thing I remember from watching other ppl's soundcheck videos was when someone brought it up to him. Um... WEIRD. Don't ask him about the name people have for his penis. Way to make a person feel like you only care about what's under their clothes.

In-joke? Okay, it's disrespectful but I have plenty of mean in-jokes with my friends. Do I tell people about them? NO.

OMG that just takes me back to the sometimes I am embarrassed to be associated with some of the fans confession earlier! I mean I kind of grimaced when Nick felt the need to apologize in one of the radio interviews for some of the crazy fans behavior. I don't remember what had happened but they all had this look on their faces and I just face palmed!

My favorite moments come though when the super deluxe crazy fans rant about how crazy some fans are like they can't see how irrational their own behavior is but can pick it out when someone else does it! LOL
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18