Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46615 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2013, 10:25:03 PM »

Nick is like, perma-warm. Seriously. My theory at first was that I just kept seeing him after he'd rolled out of bed so he was warm from the blankets lol but I've since discovered that he's just really warm all the damn time. He also douses himself in delightfully smelling body spray on the regular, I feel lol

This explains a lot.  A warm body is a perfect breeding ground for Nick plague!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2013, 10:28:11 PM »

The most uncomfortable thing I remember from watching other ppl's soundcheck videos was when someone brought it up to him. Um... WEIRD. Don't ask him about the name people have for his penis. Way to make a person feel like you only care about what's under their clothes.

In-joke? Okay, it's disrespectful but I have plenty of mean in-jokes with my friends. Do I tell people about them? NO.

That is really awkward.

Do you have a link to this video? LOL
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2013, 10:34:46 PM »

This explains a lot.  A warm body is a perfect breeding ground for Nick plague!

I am remembering how I went to both Aaron and Nick's shows in NYC two years ago and I was sick for a whole month afterwards. Damn Nick Plague. I didn't even meet him and I lost my voice for two weeks, had bronchitis for a month. I totally blame him LOL even though it was Aaron I met, not Nick.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2013, 10:43:30 PM »

I never followed the Nick's crotch one, but I know what you're talking about.  Another confession of mine would be that I've always HATED the whole "Thor" thing.  It creeps me out that fans named Nick's penis and talk about it like that.

OMG me too. I hate it so much.

On the other subject, I've spent the most time around Nick. He was really personable every time. But they've all been pretty awesome in my encounters/meetings. I'm excited to finally meet Kevin in September!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2013, 10:47:18 PM »

I am a Brian/Nick girl, but I've actually enjoyed AJ and Howie the most when meeting them in real life.  Go figure!  I am really excited to meet Kevin this tour; he's the only one I've never officially met, although I did almost give him a kleenex at the beach party on the last cruise.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »

LOL that was funny. I really loved watching them play volleyball last cruise. He was so sweet cause he spent forever meeting/signing stuff though I couldn't squeeze in to get our DRATW bracelets/bands signed lol.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2013, 11:12:01 PM »

LOL that was funny. I really loved watching them play volleyball last cruise. He was so sweet cause he spent forever meeting/signing stuff though I couldn't squeeze in to get our DRATW bracelets/bands signed lol.

Aww, that's okay.  We'll get a picture with him in September, and that will be even better!
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2013, 11:41:47 PM »

I am a Brian/Nick girl, but I've actually enjoyed AJ and Howie the most when meeting them in real life.  Go figure!  I am really excited to meet Kevin this tour; he's the only one I've never officially met, although I did almost give him a kleenex at the beach party on the last cruise.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot Kevin was there playing volleyball in front of us....bleeding LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2013, 01:25:50 AM »

Wow, thanks!  I'm flattered you would continue reading my other stories after reading that hot mess! LOL

lol You're welcome. And they aren't that hot mess, honestly. Confession: I'm still sad about "Now or Never". I loved that story! lol

Other confession: I've never met the guys and probably never will, unless I stalk them when they will (I hope) come here in Italy for the tour. Which is something that I won't ever do. lol And I can't afford Vip. The closest I've been in meeting them is Brian waving at me and my friend at my very first concert.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #144 on: July 16, 2013, 01:44:18 AM »

Oh yeah, I totally forgot Kevin was there playing volleyball in front of us....bleeding LOL

Yep LOL.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #145 on: July 16, 2013, 01:49:18 AM »

lol You're welcome. And they aren't that hot mess, honestly. Confession: I'm still sad about "Now or Never". I loved that story! lol

Other confession: I've never met the guys and probably never will, unless I stalk them when they will (I hope) come here in Italy for the tour. Which is something that I won't ever do. lol And I can't afford Vip. The closest I've been in meeting them is Brian waving at me and my friend at my very first concert.

Aww, thanks.  I actually loved Now or Never too; we just never did much planning with it and wrote ourselves into a corner and weren't sure where to go with it.  If I knew or felt inspired to try to finish it myself, I would.  It had potential.

I hope you can meet the guys someday!  It's a lot easier now than it used to be.  You should start saving up for VIP now, since they probably won't make it over to Europe until after the new year, knowing Backstreet time.  All you'd have to do is set aside, say, 10 Euros a week... times four weeks in a month would be 40 Euros a month... times five months would be 200 Euros, which should be able to get you a silver, so you could meet them and get a picture.  It's a lot of money, but I think it's worth it, especially if you've never met them.  It's all about the experience.
~Julie

usako

« Reply #146 on: July 16, 2013, 01:59:14 AM »

Aww, thanks.  I actually loved Now or Never too; we just never did much planning with it and wrote ourselves into a corner and weren't sure where to go with it.  If I knew or felt inspired to try to finish it myself, I would.  It had potential.

I hope you can meet the guys someday!  It's a lot easier now than it used to be.  You should start saving up for VIP now, since they probably won't make it over to Europe until after the new year, knowing Backstreet time.  All you'd have to do is set aside, say, 10 Euros a week... times four weeks in a month would be 40 Euros a month... times five months would be 200 Euros, which should be able to get you a silver, so you could meet them and get a picture.  It's a lot of money, but I think it's worth it, especially if you've never met them.  It's all about the experience.

Well, I'm kinda hoping that they come over Europe for March, maybe the end of March so that I could spend my birthday at their concert. lol
I've tried to set aside but then it always happens something and I have to use that money. Since I've been losing weight, my money is always used to redo my wardrobe. lol I do hope that this time they do the Vip thing because during "this is us" they only did a sort of meet&greet but no soundcheck. Guess they were running on Backstreet time. lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #147 on: July 16, 2013, 02:40:58 AM »

LOL probably because we also had those fans trying to shove in front of us. And you hate Kevin.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2013, 02:43:22 AM »

Well, I'm kinda hoping that they come over Europe for March, maybe the end of March so that I could spend my birthday at their concert. lol
I've tried to set aside but then it always happens something and I have to use that money. Since I've been losing weight, my money is always used to redo my wardrobe. lol I do hope that this time they do the Vip thing because during "this is us" they only did a sort of meet&greet but no soundcheck. Guess they were running on Backstreet time. lol

Well, new clothes are fun to spend money on too, especially when they're smaller new clothes!  Congrats on that!
~Julie

usako

« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2013, 04:57:06 AM »

Well, new clothes are fun to spend money on too, especially when they're smaller new clothes!  Congrats on that!

Yes, they are  ;D Thank you!  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18