Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36

Author Topic: Question of the day part 10  (Read 90963 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Question of the day part 10
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2013, 05:45:56 AM »

I seem to always like songs most people don't lol. I like bad music for some reason :p

At least you can admit it's bad! That's a step in the right direction! LOL

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2013, 06:26:31 AM »

I always love songs after everyone isn't into it anymore, like in high school I didn't follow trends, I'd pick up the stuff after everyone stopped liking it. So I noticed the same goes for my taste in music too.

usako

« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2013, 07:05:24 AM »

I always love songs after everyone isn't into it anymore, like in high school I didn't follow trends, I'd pick up the stuff after everyone stopped liking it. So I noticed the same goes for my taste in music too.

In a way I'm like you, I've never followed trends. I was the rebel, the one who would always have to be different. Though I usually love things before they become a trend, especially in music and tv shows. When they starts to become popular and adored by everyone, I start liking them less and less.
That's one of the reason why I have a love/hate relationship with Nick. Everyone loved/s him. lol

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #348 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:54 AM »

Though Tracy, I bet a lot of our skips/favs were different back when those earlier albums came out! More of us might have been on your page at one point lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #349 on: August 02, 2013, 07:21:12 AM »

That's what I mean LOL I always catch on late and people are like "Why on earth do you like that?" I like cheesy stuff, it's my comfort music.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2013, 07:23:06 AM »

In a way I'm like you, I've never followed trends. I was the rebel, the one who would always have to be different. Though I usually love things before they become a trend, especially in music and tv shows. When they starts to become popular and adored by everyone, I start liking them less and less.
That's one of the reason why I have a love/hate relationship with Nick. Everyone loved/s him. lol

I didn't have a fave BSB until maybe 1998. I kind of was into Brian first but Nick got me with that smile in the AIHTG video.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2013, 07:26:47 AM »

I forgot I love If I Knew Then off of This.Is Us. I absolutely loved that album.

usako

« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2013, 07:28:38 AM »

In 1998 I wasn't that much of fan because... yeah, everyone was loving them and I was in my Enrique Iglesias's phase because no one in Italy knew about him. I mean, I loved them, I loved the music but I wasn't as crazy as I am now. And all my classmates were all about Nick so, of course, I was the only one who would go and say "But Brian is much better" and they were all looking at me like I was an alien. lol  
And, of course, I started really following them with Never Gone, when no one here would give a damn about them. LOL  

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2013, 07:35:05 AM »

And all my classmates were all about Nick

I made my boyfriend in grades 7 & 8 get a bowl cut to look more like Nick LOL

That leads to my question... Have you ever had a crush on someone in your real life because they resembled a Backstreet Boy?

(I'm totally finding a picture of that guy to show you what I made him to do his hair, too lol)
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2013, 07:37:34 AM »

That leads to my question... Have you ever had a crush on someone in your real life because they resembled a Backstreet Boy?

(I'm totally finding a picture of that guy to show you what I made him to do his hair, too lol)

LOL

Mh... it wasn't a Backstreet Boys but I had a crush on a boy met during holiday because he looked like the lost twinf of Enrique Iglesias. LOL
Actually... I've never met here in Italy someone who looked like Brian. Another reason why I have to move to USA. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2013, 08:00:49 AM »

One of my ex's kind of resembled Brian which again is funny because I don't really find Brian the least bit attractive, but they had the same smile and eyes. Jeremy also reminded me of Nick with his love for being a kid, video games, basketball etc... he was a blend of Nick and Brian I guess. He was a musician as well. Drummer but he did give me a guitar LOL

My brother in law looks a bit like AJ, well if AJ was also a terrorist LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »

I have this issue where I like blonde guys now and I feel like that happened because of Nick LOL.

When I was in grade 7 (I think) I dated this guy because he had blonde curtain hair like Nick. But his hair was already like that, I didn't make him change it :P
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2013, 08:25:20 AM »

My brother in law looks a bit like AJ, well if AJ was also a terrorist LOL

That made me LOL.
~Maple Jellybean~

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2013, 08:41:08 AM »

Fun fact: I had a huge crush on Devon Sawa back before I knew who Nick was....but none of my boyfriends have looked like him, I just noticed.that I really.tend to go for nerdy guys. I love geeks.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »

Brian already fit the type of guy I found attractive which is likely why I gravitated looking him first.   I have never even had a crush on a "real" guy that is similar in appearance to Kevin.  Hubby has med brown hair and blue eyes which (at least for me) explains why I like Nick Moore when his hair is brown. 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36