Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28957 times)

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2013, 06:57:30 AM »

Yay, Julily!  I'm so excited for tonight, now! 12 more hours.....

usako

« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2013, 07:29:53 AM »

Yay, Julily!  I'm so excited for tonight, now! 12 more hours.....

Have an amazing fun tonight!!!!

I have a BSB hangover. No food, no sleep, the usual lol

I had an amazing time at the show - this show is right up at the top with Unbreakable for me. I was so sad when it ended! Flew by.

I took a lot of videos and hopefully they're not too shaky because I was trying not to stare into my viewfinder so I wouldn't get busted recording. My seats were SO good and the girl in front of me was like 5'3" so I didn't even know she was there until she started waving her arms around lol

I also got some not so great videos but cest la vie. I didn't get caught taping until More Than That so that's when things get a little crappier but that's well into the show!

I'll do a better review when my brain isn't trying to escape my temples. Now I must sleep lol

Can't wait for your review! Glad you had fun!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h6EXnWeEZw

at 2:20, someone is definitely crazy. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »

Have fun Emily, Hannah, Jen and whoever is going to the show tonight!

Looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing videos so I can pretend I was seeing them too! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2013, 07:51:56 AM »

I don't know how Brian does that, I can barely walk without falling over. LOL People who can do gymnastics scare me.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »

I don't know how Brian does that, I can barely walk without falling over. LOL People who can do gymnastics scare me.

He's not normal. LOL I screwed up my ankle and I was only walking. LOL I'll probably break my neck if I try something like that.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2013, 08:31:44 AM »

My seats were SO good and the girl in front of me was like 5'3" so I didn't even know she was there until she started waving her arms around lol

See, it's like I was there!! LOL

Seriously though, so glad you had a great time! Cannot wait to see your videos and hear more about it!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2013, 08:50:29 AM »

He's not normal. LOL I screwed up my ankle and I was only walking. LOL I'll probably break my neck if I try something like that.

I sprained my ankle playing ping pong once! LOL

usako

« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2013, 09:53:41 AM »

I sprained my ankle playing ping pong once! LOL

LOL

He will probably laugh at us while doing his crazy walking. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »

Glad you had a great time, Julilly!  Emily, have a blast tonight!!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2013, 03:05:53 PM »

Glad you had a great time Julilly, I'm so excited when I hear everyone raving about it.  Have a great time tonight Emily :)

Wow at that video where Brian is walking on his hands!  I really really wish I was able to go to a show over there, I don't want to wait until next year *buys lottery ticket*

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2013, 05:20:46 PM »

Brian walked on his hands last night, too and I was like psht, show off LOL

I uploading my pictures, guys!! I got some good ones and some not so good ones. There's not a ton though because I spent most of my time taking videos and I learned the hard way during Nick's show in Montreal not to take pictures while I'm filming because it makes a stupid photo snapping sound in my video lol

http://s969.photobucket.com/user/julillyac/library/BSB/In%20A%20World%20Like%20This%20Tour%20-%20Detroit

Videos are going to take a bit longer, sorry. I have to go through, sort and catalog them before I can upload them and since they're 1080p HD they will take a bit to finally be up. I'll do it ASAP though!!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2013, 06:28:23 PM »

Great photos, and I'm looking forward to seeing your videos too as your Nick ones are amazing! Ugh yes, it takes forever to upload them as I found out with my NKOTBSB and Muse ones.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2013, 07:13:37 AM »

My videos are still uploading/processing. There's about half of them up now and they're waiting for a couple edits to go through but I think you can still see the unedited ones in the meantime!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcniJy4s4e8owXg9j_Azp4fFx42SBt3vr

If you check back later there should/will be more there.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2013, 07:50:04 AM »

My videos are still uploading/processing. There's about half of them up now and they're waiting for a couple edits to go through but I think you can still see the unedited ones in the meantime!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcniJy4s4e8owXg9j_Azp4fFx42SBt3vr

If you check back later there should/will be more there.

Thank you so much!!!! Now I know how to spend my afternoon!  ;D

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2013, 08:29:06 AM »

Cinzia, I don't remember which video has your Frick/Frack moment but I stored it in my memory bank (aka told Mare to remember for me) so I should be able to tell you at some point! :)
~Maple Jellybean~

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20