Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28956 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2013, 05:43:51 AM »

I found video of the Nick pants split LMAO I didn't realize it was his crotch!! Too funny! I just wish they had continued filming for the explanation afterwards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gflNVZl8Lg

Maybe another video will pop up!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2013, 05:45:51 AM »

Yeah YT is just taking forever on these last six videos or so, I don't know why but I hope they start going through and I don't have to fill out all the info again LOL

Also, I wish that had been at my show too - for many reasons!

Maybe next time! LOL also a yay to you not being a screamer! Just another reason why we have to go to a concert together some day!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2013, 06:17:41 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyVCejQMhK8

:D :D Brian makes fun of Nick and his "stripping"  :D :D

That was cute lol

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2013, 07:57:31 AM »

I actually saw him stand up grabbing his crotch, and my first inclination was "Again, Nick? Inappropriate dancing during a ballad?" LMAO. I did exactly what this person did and looked down to the other side of the stage and didn't see him run off.  I so wish that someone would post a video of the explanation though! It was so funny!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2013, 09:35:42 AM »

Haha that's awesome. I love how casual he was about it. Like, grab crotch, slowly walk away as to not draw attention... LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2013, 10:17:43 AM »

yay! Just watched the entire concert! thanks so much for sharing those vids, Julilly and Julie you too! Between the both of you and your taping, I feel like I have been there.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2013, 01:05:18 PM »

That video was funny!  It looked like maybe he showed Howie before he walked off, too, but it's hard to tell.

Thanks, Mare!  Happy to do it!  It helps ease the post-concert depression when there are videos to watch.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2013, 03:07:33 PM »

yay! Just watched the entire concert! thanks so much for sharing those vids, Julilly and Julie you too! Between the both of you and your taping, I feel like I have been there.

All but IWITW... to which someone has already messaged me to COMPLAIN that I don't have it. I've had multiple complaints via YouTube in the last day or so and also a request from a person in Brazil that I buy them a bunch of merch and ship it to them. Odd.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »

All but IWITW... to which someone has already messaged me to COMPLAIN that I don't have it. I've had multiple complaints via YouTube in the last day or so and also a request from a person in Brazil that I buy them a bunch of merch and ship it to them. Odd.

O.o Complaints? Really?

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2013, 03:17:01 PM »

Oh, please!  I'm sure someone filmed I Want It That Way.  I filmed most of the Chicago show, but not the entire show because 1) My arm gets tired, 2) It's harder to actually watch the show when you're trying to film it at the same time, and 3) Some of the songs are just the same thing they always do, so why film them?
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2013, 03:45:12 PM »

Oh, please!  I'm sure someone filmed I Want It That Way.  I filmed most of the Chicago show, but not the entire show because 1) My arm gets tired, 2) It's harder to actually watch the show when you're trying to film it at the same time, and 3) Some of the songs are just the same thing they always do, so why film them?

That's why I chose IWITW to not record. I'd just been busted by security for filming so I decided to take some pictures so it would take suspicion away from me for a bit. I figured if any song is the same old shtick we've seen a million times it's that one!

The reason some of my vids look like I'm drunk is bc I don't look through the viewfinder when I'm filming. I used to and was like wtf I should be watching this show with my eyes so now I just glance at it occasionally to zoom or switch focus but otherwise I just hold the camera at chest level and let it go lol
~Maple Jellybean~

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2013, 03:47:30 PM »

O.o Complaints? Really?

Yeah it was the same after I posted my cruise videos. I got a bunch of complaints about the sound, that I didn't film such-and-such boy during whatever song, that I don't have certain songs. I usually just reply that they should hire a professional videographer to go to the show for them if they want to be that picky. I once got a complaint that someone was singing in the bg lol I'm not going to tell ppl to shut up as much as I'd love to!
~Maple Jellybean~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2013, 03:54:37 PM »

I don't know if any of you know Liane, a.k.a. bsbfrk411, but she just posted on Facebook that some girl asked her to buy a BSB t-shirt and send it to Brazil.  This girl must be asking everyone on YouTube!
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2013, 03:55:45 PM »

What an odd duck!
~Maple Jellybean~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2013, 03:57:51 PM »

Yeah it was the same after I posted my cruise videos. I got a bunch of complaints about the sound, that I didn't film such-and-such boy during whatever song, that I don't have certain songs. I usually just reply that they should hire a professional videographer to go to the show for them if they want to be that picky. I once got a complaint that someone was singing in the bg lol I'm not going to tell ppl to shut up as much as I'd love to!

That is so obnoxious!  You're doing everyone a favor, uploading decent, untagged concert videos that they can watch for free.  If they don't like the quality, they can look for others - not that they'll find much better.  People have to understand that when you're recording in the middle of a mob on a point and shoot camera, it's going to be shaky, it might be blurry, the sound may not be the best, there may be heads and hands in the way, and there may be screaming and singing along in the background.  That just goes with the territory.  It's still better than nothing!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20