Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: The concert thread  (Read 28953 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: The concert thread
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2013, 08:44:41 PM »

I intentionally caught Kevin as much as possible just for you lol

And I love you for that! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2013, 08:53:27 PM »

Last time I went to Montreal it was paper hearts to hold up during SOMH :)

We also had those kisses to hold up at Nick's show during Just One Kiss! Montreal was amazing, I'd love to see a BSB show there. So enthusiastic!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »

I'm going to admit that I've been trolling YouTube for videos of the talking after the split pants incident.  In case one never surfaces, here's a quick review: Brian's standing at the front of the stage talking (and likely stalling for Nick), and Nick walks up behind him carrying both their guitars.  Brian turns around and says, "Hi. What's your name?"  Nick's reply: "Split pants boy."  LOL.  Then Brian does some crazy dance move impersonation and implies that they split down the back (complete with sound effects), and Nick says, "No. It was down the front!  That's why I was grabbing myself!" (or something to that effect). It was great.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2013, 09:06:37 PM »

LMAO!! It looks like he tried to show Howie what happened before he left the stage but I wonder if he caught it or if all of them were like WTF? where did Nick go? That's great!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2013, 09:20:58 PM »

I'm going to admit that I've been trolling YouTube for videos of the talking after the split pants incident.  In case one never surfaces, here's a quick review: Brian's standing at the front of the stage talking (and likely stalling for Nick), and Nick walks up behind him carrying both their guitars.  Brian turns around and says, "Hi. What's your name?"  Nick's reply: "Split pants boy."  LOL.  Then Brian does some crazy dance move impersonation and implies that they split down the back (complete with sound effects), and Nick says, "No. It was down the front!  That's why I was grabbing myself!" (or something to that effect). It was great.

The one time it seems he's not free ballin' it...damnit. LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2013, 09:41:57 PM »

Montréal is a very good place to see a show!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2013, 10:02:49 PM »

Montréal is a very good place to see a show!

Definitely is! The Bell Centre is great - though so is the ACC in Toronto - but Montreal is always awesome simply for the fact that every restaurant/store you walk by within a ten block radius of the Bell Centre is always blasting BSB haha
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »

If the guys return for a second show we can have a big meet&great for the forum

usako

« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2013, 07:43:06 AM »

Oh gosh, I love those two!  :D :D :D

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2013, 03:20:42 PM »

The one time it seems he's not free ballin' it...damnit. LOL

That would've been so funny!

usako

« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2013, 01:33:02 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78eLXIW_u6U&feature=youtu.be

They've decided that they want to kill me. LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2013, 07:18:18 AM »

Aww!  I love that they're all touchy feely like that again this tour!  They had a cute moment singing together on last night's America's Got Talent performance too.  Frick and Frack are back!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2013, 07:25:24 AM »

Aww!  I love that they're all touchy feely like that again this tour!  They had a cute moment singing together on last night's America's Got Talent performance too.  Frick and Frack are back!

Yes, it was really cute.

They're back and stronger.  :cheers: And they keep giving me inspiration to write!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2013, 08:17:48 AM »

That's the only thing missing from a lot of the concert vids popping up. The cute non singing moments. I know they all welcome Kevin back every show and kiss him unless they don't do that every show?

usako

« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2013, 09:15:29 AM »

That's the only thing missing from a lot of the concert vids popping up. The cute non singing moments. I know they all welcome Kevin back every show and kiss him unless they don't do that every show?

I think they do it every show, like Nick gettin Brian guitar and their little moment.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20