Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

(1/112) > >>

mare:
Just a continuation.. .

If I can think of a new question, I'll put it here. For now, I got nothing lol

FrickingKaos:
Continuing the thread from the last one, when I work on a new chapter I go back and read the older chapters sometimes it helps with the flow of the story.

RokofAges75:
I have to do that too, or I would probably forget things I'd written earlier in the story and lose some of the continuity.  If it didn't take me so long to finish a story, it would probably be easier to remember all the details LOL.  I also like to sit on chapters for at least a day or two so I can re-read them before I post them (but not right after finishing them) because I'm more likely to revise that way.

mare:
When I first started writing, I would post my chapters immediately after writing them. Later on, I always made sure to write ahead of myself and would wait at least a few days before allowing myself to edit what I wrote. I found more mistakes that way. Thinking back, I used to do the same thing. Reread the last chapter or at least skim through it depending on how long it took me to start writing the next one.

mare:
When you finish a story, like you just did Julie, do you like to take a break before you start a new one or do you jump right into it?

When you write, do you tend to only wrote nice story at a time or do you like to multi task?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version