Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (87/112) > >>

mare:
I love Chances! I read somewhere that the single actually doesn’t come out until January, so that’s when radio stations will hopefully start really playing it in rotation. I regularly hear DGBMH and they are really promoting their Hershey date here.

Rose:
Yeah it got added for AC but the Top 40 add date is Jan 8th which is cool cause it'll be past the holiday music clutter. I hear both songs on the regular here which makes me happy, and tuning into radio more often cause it doesn't get old LOL. I'm beyond hyped about the Grammy. The fact they've gotten this again, in 2018 is freaking incredible. They're getting the respect from their peers and from the industry. They've embraced themselves and the world followed.

Edit - I must've been tired when I wrote this cause I epically failed and used the wrong "here"...

Mistral:
In montreal the radio play the two new songs almost everyday and the fans hope that we are gonna have a second show because the concert is sold out.

RokofAges75:
That's awesome!  I hope they do add another Montreal date for you.

Mistral:
Yes I hope because I wish to go to more than one show in Montreal or Quebec. Yesterday at the radio I hear get down and I scream in the car.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version