Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (59/150) > >>

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 05, 2021, 11:49:47 PM ---My dad loves Bar Rescue LOL. One bar on there that is literally like five minutes from my apartment is Bacon Bar and OMG they have the best damn food LOL.

--- End quote ---

One of the episodes they filmed here, I accidentally walked between the camera and the owner begging people to go into his bar, but I didn't give the "everyone ignores this place" vibe they were going for because I said, "I have to go to work, sorry!" so I wasn't on TV. :(

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 05, 2021, 11:50:01 PM ---That's awesome!!  I would definitely need to have one of those.

OMG, mine too.  I have played it a few times, and I don't get the obsession.  Maybe because I'm not very good at it? LOL

--- End quote ---

I'd play the card game version, Mafia, any time anyone asked, but yeah, don't get it. And I have to keep telling myself that we had our fads and they have theirs. Remember neopets? My poor jubjub named "Nick," I haven't fed him in years, oh noes...

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:52:05 PM ---One of the episodes they filmed here, I accidentally walked between the camera and the owner begging people to go into his bar, but I didn't give the "everyone ignores this place" vibe they were going for because I said, "I have to go to work, sorry!" so I wasn't on TV. :(

--- End quote ---

Awww, shame on them.

nicksgal:
Alas, I will never be a tv star. I binged that show for so many years and then it just started getting bad, so I stopped...

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 05, 2021, 11:54:04 PM ---I'd play the card game version, Mafia, any time anyone asked, but yeah, don't get it. And I have to keep telling myself that we had our fads and they have theirs. Remember neopets? My poor jubjub named "Nick," I haven't fed him in years, oh noes...

--- End quote ---

Very true.  We were banned from bringing out Tamogotchis and Beanie Babies to school in the same year.  My poor 6th grade teachers LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version