Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (60/150) > >>

nicksgal:
Same, but third/fourthish. Now all my beanie babies collect dust... I'm sure I have all my nanaos and tamagotchis somewhere... I'm about to ban some LOL Surprise dolls because it's been so dramatic.

RokofAges75:
Oh, my niece loves those. I think they're ugly. I hope she doesn't bring them to school LOL. She's in first grade.

nicksgal:
It's that whole era of when they wanted to give everything huge eyes. Like how they changed Littlest Pet Shops and they were so weird looking with their bug eyes or new beanie babies. Why not just regular barbies? I hate those bratz dolls too: the stupid spoiled whores of the the 10 inch doll world.

RokofAges75:
Yes!!  Littlest Pet Shop used to be so cute when we were kids.  Bratz dolls are the worst.  Barbies are still the best, especially now that they have all the different body types and skin tones.

nicksgal:
Yes! That was the one good thing the more modern dolls had at least was a greater variety of skin tones and different things all the dolls could do. I was very glad when barbie started releasing different types of Barbies in the "career barbie" sets. Though, I think Barbie was the first to expand to different body types.

But then I'm like, are all these toys weird? Do I just think they're weird because they're updates of toys I liked as a kid? Did my mom think modern barbies were weird compared to the two that existed when she was a kid (blonde or brunette harsh face barbie)? Ugh, any kids I have will either adore or hate boy bands won't they? No in between...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version