Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (96/150) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 12, 2021, 09:35:40 PM ---OMG, I love that someone wrote a poem about them. I'll buy a "team stroke the brows" button. I've also grown to appreciate our dear Kev more as the years went on.

--- End quote ---

Same!  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  Leaving and coming back was probably the best decision he ever made; we appreciate him more for it, and I think he appreciates us fans more too.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 12, 2021, 09:34:46 PM ---LOL Aww...  I hope he didn't poke himself with thorns when he was kissing that rose.

This is how I picture young Nick with roses: https://twitter.com/nickcarter/status/1082812711178723328

--- End quote ---

Real Nick probably would. I couldn't click through more than three chapters. I hated it so much. Poor naive 11-year-old Dee.

I definitely ripped that one out of a magazine and had it proudly displayed on my wall. So much sex appeal.  ::)

RokofAges75:
LMAO... He looks "special."

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 12, 2021, 09:37:07 PM ---Same!  Absence makes the heart grow fonder.  Leaving and coming back was probably the best decision he ever made; we appreciate him more for it, and I think he appreciates us fans more too.

--- End quote ---

I think more than the others, he needed to see what else what out there since he's been with the Boys for basically his whole adult life. That's gotta give you a "am I anything but an aging boy bander" complex. But we all know he chose to come back, so I think that makes the absence more meaningful for me. I figured it was never really a "money" based decision.

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on January 12, 2021, 09:39:19 PM ---LMAO... He looks "special."

--- End quote ---

His big beautiful blue eyes needed to be as big as possible, okay? How else could we fully appreciate them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version