Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (2/150) > >>

mare:
Thanks guys!

I have it opened right now. I just am completely uninspired. I don't know what I even feel like writing. A story or my memoir? No idea. We shall see what happens. Of course I'm going to end up streaming the Mandalorian instead. lol

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: mare on December 17, 2020, 09:30:04 AM ---Thanks guys!

I have it opened right now. I just am completely uninspired. I don't know what I even feel like writing. A story or my memoir? No idea. We shall see what happens. Of course I'm going to end up streaming the Mandalorian instead. lol
--- End quote ---

Yay! I think there's a writing prompt I saw somewhere if you're stuck and finding yourself distracted by a song, tv show, movie, or book to write down words or lines that resonate with you. Worth trying?

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on December 16, 2020, 10:28:39 PM ---Tracking editing words is the worst because it will literally be the difference between "does" and "did" and I have to move that little "does" into a different document to count it. I have a whole other document that's just a jumble of "I I I he he does can is is is what the way he smiled don't not" etcetera. It's a nightmare, haha.

--- End quote ---

I was feeling like this made up, but similar jumble wasn't doing this document justice, so here's yesterday's version of the document before I delete them and start over today, ha.

"You don’t sound sure… weird came unfurled and winced us even though he said he doesn’t want to wish for anything can is He frowned. if you sleep right I don’t my companions has I don’t does can we Brian and Kevin are you well thrust a blue glow spilling from his hands, the"

Such a nightmare... Constantly full of red lines. Yes, google docs, I know this doesn't make sense.

mare:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on December 17, 2020, 06:54:41 PM ---Yay! I think there's a writing prompt I saw somewhere if you're stuck and finding yourself distracted by a song, tv show, movie, or book to write down words or lines that resonate with you. Worth trying?

--- End quote ---

Maybe? I didn’t even open word today lol

nicksgal:
Baby steps! I believe in you!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version