Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Searching For Mercy  (Read 3783 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Searching For Mercy
« on: June 28, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »

Yay! I finally got chapter 2 up of my new story! It's a BSB AU Drama/Angst featuring the whole group plus Kristin and Leighanne. Here's the summary and the link...

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8501

Can friendship stand the test of time? *Seven*(winks at Dee) people swore to be best friends forever, but soon learned the cold hard truth that life sometimes has its own plans. When tragedy strikes, and old friends are forced back into each others' lives, will they be able to find strength in one another? Will they find forgiveness for past mistakes and be granted the mercy they so desperately need?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
Re: Searching For Mercy
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 04:59:13 PM »

Yay, so I updated chapter 3 and it was fairly short. Then I finished chapter 4 and it was even shorter. Then I realized they would be better off as one chapter, so I went back and combine the two. So if by chance you already read chapter 3, go back and read the second half.  Sorry for any confusion  ;D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 01:03:40 AM »

just updated and wow, it's been two months since I updated this one... Man I suck at the updates lately... But, two this week so maybe I'll get back into the swing of things now...

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 10:04:25 PM »

wow, two chapters back to back, I'm officially on a roll. But no one updated for like weeks  and then I updated like an hour ago and I've already been booted from the front page. haha. oh well. It's all Lenni's fault with her like 26 stories. Hehe I'm just playing Lenni, you know I love you. Plus I saw that Sarah updated two of my favorite stories so I'm really excited to go read those! Yay for updates!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 08:26:56 PM »

Wow, I'm on a roll with the updates this week. Chapter 7 is up already! Now I just need to update "No Such Thing As The Bogeyman" and finish this months challenge. I only have two more days!!! Agh!!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2007, 07:53:42 PM »

Just posted chapter 11!!!

This one is coming along so nicely. I love it when that happens! The only downside is that it keeps distracting me from Bogeyman and I'm only like 4 chapters away from being done with that one... Hmmm I should go work on it.

I'm surprised at how this one's turned out though.  A little different than what I originally expected, but I'm still very pleased. Lots more angst, lots less romance... All you haters are slowly corrupting me. lol.   :D    I think I'll go start another Brian romance now to make up for it...  :P OK, maybe after I finish a couple of my other "in progress" ones... Anyhoo, for those reading this one, enjoy the update!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 08:42:45 PM »

Do you ever get exhausted (like literally) from the things that are going on in your stories? I just had to write the climax for Mercy and it was the most draining chapter I think I've ever had to write. THere was so much going on and so much coming all together all at once that I literally felt as strung out as all of my characters by the end of it. They are really an exhausting bunch!

This was my first real angst type story and man, I love it, but I don't know if I can handle all the drama. lol. Fluffy romance is so much easier.  :D

Good thing is though, I only have one (probably two) chapters left. Almost done! Yay!

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »

*nods*
I've been exhausted after (co)writing every drama-filled chapter of Prevailing Fate.. But at the same time, I couldn't fall asleep for hours after finishing one.
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 02:34:45 PM »

LOL everytime I see you update this thread I always want to come in and say I found her!!!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 03:09:48 PM »

LOL everytime I see you update this thread I always want to come in and say I found her!!!

LMAO!  :D

Sidenote: *I really need to catch up on this story*
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 04:02:02 PM »

LMAO. but she spells it differently.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »

I know, but still lmao
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 02:26:16 PM »

I'm no longer Searching For Mercy people!! (I FOUND HER ;))   

OK, really I just finished this story! YAY!!! Now if you'll excuse me, I have a whole novel to go write.

...in a month... chews fingers nervously.

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 02:45:33 PM »

you can do it!! you are honey after all!
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 03:38:10 PM »

you can do it!! you are honey after all!

I don't know what that's supposed to mean lol, but thanks for the support.

Oh ME of little faith.   
Pages: [1] 2