Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Battles Won, Battles Fought  (Read 1843 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Battles Won, Battles Fought
« on: September 24, 2007, 05:07:46 PM »

I know, I know...Yet another story from me! What can I say, I'm on a roll ever since I finished writing two of my other stories.  I'm pretty excited about this one because it's a little bit different than what I usually write.  It's an AU that's set during the Civil War or War of Northern Aggression, depending on which side you were on, and more specifically, during the Battle of Gettysburg, though that's only addressed once or twice during this story.  Basically, Brian's a Confederate soldier who ends up, half-alive, on Kevin (Yankee farmer)'s land.  So now, Kevin has a dilemma: should he help the enemy or not because, if he helps and other northerners find out, he could be in a whole lot of trouble....Any hoo, that's the beginning, and there's a good deal more to come, obviously, but I'm pretty excited about it! So, if you want, give it a chance, read it...and let me know what you think! ;D
Sarah

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Battles Won, Battles Fought
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

OOOOH! I absolutely love historical AU fics! They're like... my favourite! lol I will have to check it out tonight once I have filled my facebook quota for the day! I'll let you know what I thought!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Battles Won, Battles Fought
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »

Oh, yeah...I updated this yesterday..I think. Gosh, I'm just so BAD at keeping up with shamelessly plugging myself ;)
Sarah