Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: In The Shadows  (Read 5529 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: In The Shadows
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

Maybe you should just drop Shadows and go work on the other two stories...unle ss you have general writer's block for any and all of your stories. In which case, I would say go see Dee's thread LOL Maybe reading some of the January Challenge stories would help because they're all fabulous ;D
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 07:11:16 PM »

lol maybe. I dunno. I'm just good and stuck in general.

*prepares opera singing voice*  LAME!

and yeah, I've read all the threads. I know what usually helps. It might actually be the crappy rain. We're drowning over here. I think I'll just have to wait it out. huh. oh well I have some reading to do anyway.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2008, 12:17:06 AM »

ok I just spent like I don't even know how long on here chatting and not finishing this chapter... Am saying goodbye now to go and do that so that we can finally have an update.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »

Nijntje, Kelly and I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!! seriously. Thanks so much for reading our story and liking it so much! We promise, the next update is coming :)
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »

Wow we are really on a roll with the updates for this story lately. Yay! Chapter 13 is up. Man, I have been having WAY too much fun with this story lol. Super-heroes are just cool.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 12:09:30 AM »

how come nobody wants to write with me :(
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 12:41:10 AM »

how come nobody wants to write with me :(

Aww. Am I a jerk for never wanting to write with anyone else besides sarah? I've actually turned a lot of people down in that department and I always feel sooo guilty about it. I love everyone but I'm such a one man show because I'm a bit of a story nazi and if Sarah didn't basically share my brain then I probably couldn't co-write with anyone.

I was actually really surprised how Sarah and I's collab came about. She seemed almost like she was afraid to ask me if I wanted to do a story together and it wasn't the first time someone had asked me to work with them. Usually I cringe, but when Sarah asked I got all giddy and was like we could so totally write the bestest Brian romance ever! So I never even hesitated. Weird huh? I never thought I would do a collab. (other than 00carter, but that's a huge thing and much different than working with just one other person.)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 01:52:09 PM »

OMG NO WAY! I can't believe it either, but...There's an update to In the Shadows!!

Now, don't get too excited lol It's not really an update, update. It's something I like to call an interlude to the story. What I added to the story is actually a short little chapter designed to get me back into the mood to write Shadows. Kelly and I have been kinda letting my lack of motivation slide, but I thought "No more!" Our readers want the story, so we're gonna give it to them lol

Anyway, we both really liked my little writing exercise lol, so we hope our readers will, too! But yay! There's finally something new!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »

This time, there's been a real update to In the Shadows! I worked my fingers off on a chapter that ended up being almost 15 whole pages, and Kelly and I think it's pretty good on getting the ball rolling on the real juicy Avenging Angel/Mac's investigation parts of the story. So yay!

Also, since Kelly's writing next, I'm sure there will be an update soon since she's faster about those than me lol
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2008, 03:56:29 PM »

Kelly just updated In the Shadows with her latest, most awesome chapter! YAY KELLY!

(she's the best, in case you didn't already know :P)
Sarah

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Unbreakable bonds form in innocence of childhood.
    • Set It Off
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2008, 10:52:27 PM »

Kelly just updated In the Shadows with her latest, most awesome chapter! YAY KELLY!

(she's the best, in case you didn't already know :P)

I think you both rock!  ;D :D
- Katie -

Live passionately.. . and hold fast to your dreams. Live life with no regrets.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »

Wheeeeeeee! I finally got my butt in gear and wrote a new chapter of In the Shadows! For the first time in seven months and a week, there is a brand-spanking NEW chapter of In the Shadows!

Finally ;D
Sarah
Pages: 1 [2]