Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: In The Shadows  (Read 5528 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
In The Shadows
« on: September 26, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »

Sarah and I have finally decided to stop gushing over each other's work and put all that energy to good use.  Thats right folks, starbeamz2 and honey have teamed up to create the ultimate Brian fic! :o Yay for Brian fics!!!!!!! We're really excited to be working together and have come up with an idea that were equally stoked about, so if you get a chance check out our first of hopefully many compilations! 

It's called "In The Shadows" and it's going to be primarily a suspense/romance with a bit of a superhero feel.  Yay for super b-rok!!! :D

here's the summary and the link! Check it out, cause Sarah is the best and I'm excited that she wants to write with me! :-*

Unable to save his wife, he spends his nights in pursuit of all that is evil.  Determined to apprehend the vigilante behind the capture of dozens of low-life criminals across the country, she plans to do whatever it takes to find him.  When their paths collide, neither one will ever be the same...

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8626
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: In The Shadows
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »

Quiet you ;) I'm so excited that YOU want to work with me!

Anyways, this story's going to have something for everyone, even if you don't like romance. We're trying to give it a comic book feel (Batman, anyone?). So, if that sounds interesting to you, check it out!

*does happy dance and throws confetti*
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 08:51:02 PM »

Wow, awesome!!!  Congrats, guys, it sounds really cool!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:46 PM »

I've read what you have posted so far and I must BEG you not to let us wait too long between chapters.  This sounds like a story I will love.

Sarah and I have finally decided to stop gushing over each other's work and put all that energy to good use.  Thats right folks, starbeamz2 and honey have teamed up to create the ultimate Brian fic! :o Yay for Brian fics!!!!!!! We're really excited to be working together and have come up with an idea that were equally stoked about, so if you get a chance check out our first of hopefully many compilations! 

It's called "In The Shadows" and it's going to be primarily a suspense/romance with a bit of a superhero feel.  Yay for super b-rok!!! :D

here's the summary and the link! Check it out, cause Sarah is the best and I'm excited that she wants to write with me! :-*

Unable to save his wife, he spends his nights in pursuit of all that is evil.  Determined to apprehend the vigilante behind the capture of dozens of low-life criminals across the country, she plans to do whatever it takes to find him.  When their paths collide, neither one will ever be the same...

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8626

"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 10:00:54 PM »

;D Thanks so much, Maggie! We're trying to work as fast as we can because we've got ideas bouncing all over the place, even though most of the time we have the same ideas at the same time because we live in each other's minds LOL Hopefully, we'll have the next chapter up by the end of this week, so you won't have to wait too long. We, too, are dying to see what happens to Brian!
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:39 AM »

awww Maggie, you're a sweetheart! We don't deserve it. But we're excited too and yeah, you should totally have an update by the end of the week. Thanks bunches!!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 01:35:04 AM »

Oops! I forgot to do this, but there was an In the Shadows update yesterday! Kelly and I are so proud of ourselves for doing so well so far on the collabing for this awesome story! Whoo!
Sarah

ryanna

• Fledgling
  • OK I ADMIT IT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING AROUND
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »

i think it is cool. sorry for the lack of words here, but I liked it so hope u do more
Who ME!
NO Way!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 09:13:46 PM »

So before I forget, I finally got my act together and wrote the next chapter in the great crowning glory of a story that Kelly and I are writing! It's been updated on AC, and, hopefully, I'll stop being a lame writing partner and help out in getting the next chapter up soon! For those who've been reading it, we hope you enjoy..If you haven't...you SHOULD :)
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 02:00:09 AM »

Kelly updated our lovely collab today! It's a fun chapter, and we're finally starting to get into the story! While we're both working extra hard on specific stories, we're still going to try to fit this one in, but we're having lots of fun with Brian playing a vigilante who's trying to save the world one bad guy at a time! Check it out *nudge*
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:29 PM »

So, after more than a month, I got my act together and updated the collab that Kelly and I have been trying to work on. We're really excited about it, so you should check it out! In the Shadows!
Sarah

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 01:45:47 AM »

I know it's been almost a month since the last update, but I am totally starving for a new chapter... or two... heehee   ;D

Maggie
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 04:25:31 AM »

aww. Did Sarah put you up to this? lol

It's coming, I promise!!! Literally like paragraphs away. (I've been stuck...)  I hope tomorrow, but maybe Saturday cause I have a busy day. Thanks for the interest though! :-* We're glad you love it!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »

LOL I promise, Kelly, I definitely did not tell our fans to fawn over the story in order to inspire you to write more...althoug h, come to think of it, that would've been a great idea!
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 11:37:50 AM »

yaeh, at this point I'd take anything to get me out of whatever this little writing funk thing I'm in is...   Ick. I haven't been this blocked (for all my writing) in a very very long time. What's my dealio? Somebody come kick me cause I have two other stories beside this one that I am dying to write on and I"m just ...  :P  right now.
Pages: [1] 2