Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: I feel the need to kick myself right now...  (Read 7835 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: I feel the need to kick myself right now...
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

*looks for Meredith Baxter Birney*

Perhaps? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »

I have a feeling Mare is one walking lifetime moment. lol
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 06:09:58 PM »

lmao *looks pensive and said as she sees herself on a milk carton*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »

Lifetime moment? I'm so lost.

I guess this would be another reason for Julie to point out that I'm canadian, thus would not be in the loop on this subject! lol No shirt key on my keyboard, no Lifetime channel, I don't know how I live with myself! Anyone want to marry me so I can get me a green card? :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2007, 06:37:09 PM »

blame the mooses lmao

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »

WHAT?!?!?!?! No LIFETIME????? However do you survive????  You poor dear. Canada's not all bad though, despite the absence of Liftime Original Movies and the shirt key  :D  I got love for Toronto. Used to go there often when I lived in Detroit.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 06:46:25 PM »

WHAT?!?!?!?! No LIFETIME????? However do you survive????  You poor dear. Canada's not all bad though, despite the absence of Liftime Original Movies and the shirt key  :D  I got love for Toronto. Used to go there often when I lived in Detroit.

Oh you mean the centre of the universe? That Toronto? lol My family is actually from Windsor so we used to go to Detroit alll the time, my aunts and uncles live in Eastpointe.

I live in the boondocks, I'm sure Toronto has some sort of Lifetime channel equivalent lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2007, 06:49:37 PM »

haha who just goes to Detriot all the time? I lived there and I never went there. (Yeah, I'm a product of suburbia.) 

But I like Canada because that's how I discovered the Backstreet Boys. I was walking in a mall somewhere with my friend and they were playing their CD in some music store. I smuggled the album back across the border and felt really cool because I liked this band that no one in the states had ever heard of.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »

haha who just goes to Detriot all the time? I lived there and I never went there. (Yeah, I'm a product of suburbia.) 

But I like Canada because that's how I discovered the Backstreet Boys. I was walking in a mall somewhere with my friend and they were playing their CD in some music store. I smuggled the album back across the border and felt really cool because I liked this band that no one in the states had ever heard of.

There's no other reason to go to Detroit except to go shopping lol

You had to smuggle the CD? Were they doing border checks for illegal pop music? lol Way back in 1996 when BSB first got big I was living in Germany, so eeeeveryone loved them.
~Maple Jellybean~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 07:33:46 PM »

yeah, us in the states were a little slow jumping on the band wagon. *sigh* But al least we caught on eventually. 

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 08:50:13 PM »

Sort of; but the best of us are still here. :D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 09:23:45 PM »

I do like your national anthem lol

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 10:17:12 PM »

I've had that happen to some of my fics too! And the song lyrics are lumped together & not where they're supposed to be. But I know they were just fine when I first psoted them. I, too, blame Norbert. How DARE he! Lol.

And if you see any clumped together, well, I prolly over-looked that story, since I've got so many on here - lol. And they just keep on coming!

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teri

• Minion of Mayhem
  • *giggles*
    • Drifting-In-Between-Dreams A Place to Lose Reality if Only for a Moment
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2007, 01:52:38 AM »

k i'm completely lost what the eff is a shirt key?
Spike: "Hey big guy I'm going to need some new wheels the other one ended up in the...drink..."
Angel: "Spike.... just walk away"
Spike: "You're a..."
Angel: "Don't say it!"
Spike: "You're a bleeding puppet!"

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2007, 03:30:15 AM »

k i'm completely lost what the eff is a shirt key?

lmao. where did that even start? I think somewhere in the popularity thread. Something about a club for an anti oreo's story ...  guess you had to be there...
Pages: 1 [2] 3