Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: One thread for all my updates!  (Read 28311 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: One thread for all my updates!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 05:48:03 PM »

yeah, well it's not that simple lol. but it's raining today so the park and Jonah's house are both out. Plus I already got the laundry and the dishes done and my kids are currently fascinated with the couch cushions so I have some time while they play nicely beside me. Later we will have to make cupcakes and I still have to go shopping and make a poster for our church Christmas party thing. then I'm on the decorating committee so I'll have to go down there later ... (geez my life is pretty exciting huh? haha)  So while I am usually around all the time, I never really get a lot of time to sit here uninterrupted.

Imagine what I could do if I could just lock myself in my room and shut the world around me out. lol. But yeah, I am pretty lucky as far as writing time goes. I can't imagine what I would do if I ever had to actually go to work again. My hubby's the greatest for working hard enough that I don't have to.

sigh!  *is having stupid lovey-dovey I'm happily married moment again* I'll stop now. plus Josh has to go to LA again next week.  :-[ ok, happy moment over.

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 05:50:14 PM »

LOL I have exam papers, wanna trade?

LMAO trust me, you don't want me writing your exam papers... (college drop out remember)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 07:27:30 PM »

:o I updated If We Were A Movie, yay! It's been a while since I  updated anything...

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2007, 10:37:06 PM »

ok, updated If We Were A Movie twice today! *sigh* hubby is out of town again and so is best friend, so there could possible be several more updates from me this week. That man needs to get a job that requires less travel already! grr... but, on the bright side, I'm on a role with this story...

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 08:35:12 PM »

whohoo for an update! If We Were A Movie has been updated and is moving along nicely. And I can't WAIT to get to the end. There's still a ways to go yet till that happens, but I love how it ends so I'm excited to get there.  Plus I wanna get working on There Were Five, but I wanna have IWWAM done first... It's driving me so crazy that I'm so excited about both stories because I usually only have one that takes my main focus. Now I'm having to split my time between them both and it will take longer to finish. *sigh* at least I'm excited about them both and not hating them both. lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 02:15:54 AM »

Yay for the "American Pie" chapter!!! *shakes head* It had to be done...  Anyway, chapter seventeen of IWWAM is finally up! yay!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 02:59:17 AM »

Just updated If We Were A Movie... finally. And I got the third chapter of There Were Five up the other day too. But that one is officially original fiction now... be warned.  :D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2008, 12:24:26 PM »

*GASP* I actually wrote something!  :o  :o 

Chapter 20 of If We Were A Movie is up and oh man did it feel good to actually get something done! Yay!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2008, 01:42:49 AM »

wow. I just updated the next TWO chapters of Movie!  YAY! I love being on a role. Only 3 chapters to go. (maybe 4 cause one might end up really being two... we shall see.)  anyway, prepare yourself, do your stretches, someone's about to have to do the finishing a story dance!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2008, 03:28:27 AM »

Ok, it's happy dance time again!!!  I finished MOVIE! Yay!!! now the big question is, what the heck do I do next?

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Unbreakable bonds form in innocence of childhood.
    • Set It Off
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 09:04:55 AM »

*whispers* Work on In the Shadows or Return to Mercy or My Answer Is You *fades away*
- Katie -

Live passionately.. . and hold fast to your dreams. Live life with no regrets.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 10:27:14 AM »

Congrats on finishing it, Kelly!  I suppose I'll have to go read to find out if he ended up with Erin or Jordan :)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 11:21:08 AM »

WOOHOO! I just read the ending of If We Were A Movie and I couldn't be more pleased! I loved it.  :D Very good job, dear, the whole story came out wonderfully and it didn't really leave any questions unanswered. Sometimes I'll finish a story and it will be like, oh what the heck! But this one ended really well. Good Job!  ;)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

*whispers* Work on In the Shadows or Return to Mercy or My Answer Is You *fades away*

lol. that was more of a rhetorical question I think. Aww but I love that you're whispering in my ear! And I sighed at your choices.   In The Shadows is actually Sarah's turn right now so I've kind of been waiting on her, but she's having a difficult time with everything at the moment, so I dunno. I'm going to give her as much time as she needs because I love her, but if she ever says she's done and just can't do it, then I'll just take over and finish it because I'm beyond in love with that story. For now, it might help to whisper in her ear and tell her how much she's wonderful and how much you love that story? That's what I do... :D

I also sighed at Return To Mercy, because part of me really things I need to write that one. I'm in love with those characters and the idea for RTM is really sweet. But I'm very sequelphobic for some reason and As much as I love Mercy, I'm not sure I want to spend the time it takes writing it. I'm going to try and do this writing thing for real, and Mercy would take a lot of work for it to be something sellable. Work that I'm not going to do because it's really not me genre of expertise and I lack the confidence. Does that make sense?

My Answer Is You? hehe well that one made me sigh because I know I'll never finish it. It's mostly an AJ story for one, and he's kind of hard for me to write, and while I had the basic idea I never fully planed it out so I will probably get stuck a lot which is really really bad for someone like me, Who I mentioned is highly sequelphobic. I think it's a real disease. I don't know what's wrong with me. I never yet, even come close to finishing a sequel.

*sigh's again*

ok, I'm done now, but I shall keep thinking. It's most likely going to be There Were Five, or possible Love Potion Number Nine. (Both of which I've decided to do as Original fiction instead of fan fic) Or I have been developing a new idea for a super-romance that I've only told Dee a little about. But the idea makes me kind of giggle all giddy-like so I might do that one. But again, that one's OF. so I don't know about fanfic at the moment... if inspiration strikes, I'll start something. but for now, my brain may have switched over to the original world...   :-[

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 12:07:14 PM »

Congrats on finishing it, Kelly!  I suppose I'll have to go read to find out if he ended up with Erin or Jordan :)

haha, so now you know. Did I get it right?   Or should I have gone with the other choice?

WOOHOO! I just read the ending of If We Were A Movie and I couldn't be more pleased! I loved it.  :D Very good job, dear, the whole story came out wonderfully and it didn't really leave any questions unanswered. Sometimes I'll finish a story and it will be like, oh what the heck! But this one ended really well. Good Job!  ;)

yay! thanks hun. I personally loved the very last scene between Brian and Jordan and have been kind of just waiting to write it for a long time. They make me giggle. Kind of sad that it's done now... *is still floundering over what I'm going to do next*   

probably go finish reading Pbox and then try to figure it out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13