Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: One thread for all my updates!  (Read 28309 times)

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Unbreakable bonds form in innocence of childhood.
    • Set It Off
Re: One thread for all my updates!
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

Hey, original fiction is awesome. I LOVE LOVE LOVE There Were Five and Love Potion Number Nine is good too. Both of them are great stories. Whatever you work on next, you know I will read it.  ;D
- Katie -

Live passionately.. . and hold fast to your dreams. Live life with no regrets.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »

aww, Sinara is making me blush...   :-*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 12:30:51 PM »

ok, so i  decided on what I'm going to do next. It's the new idea that's been festering in my brain for a while. I sat down last night and wrote the first paragraph just to see if it would work, and I ended up with the whole first chapter! yay!   

Um it's original fiction, but I'll post it on the off chance anyone would like to see what I'm up too, since I don't seem to be writing much fan fic these days...

It's Called, Being Jamie Baker

Summary: An accident that should have ended in tragedy, instead gave Jamie Baker a slew of superhuman abilities; though she believes the two are one in the same. She never saw her powers as anything more than a curse until someone a little less pessimistic changed her perspective.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8943

If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2008, 01:49:48 PM »

Hey, did you get my really long IM that basically was a review that I didn't bother posting under reviews on FP lol
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »

Hey, did you get my really long IM that basically was a review that I didn't bother posting under reviews on FP lol

um, no but if I was signed in when my power went out, which it did several times this morning, then it would have been erased I think...

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »

Oh, okay. Maybe I'll just post it on AC then
Sarah

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Set It Off
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 07:37:01 PM »

Oh! Just read chapter one and all I can say is that I am seriously excited about this story. You are so talented, Kelly. I knew it wouldn't take you long to find a new story to work on.
- Katie -

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 07:54:08 PM »

haha yeah, seriously, if I go a week without writing a word, I start to panic. I', glad the dry spell is over too. Thanks!

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Set It Off
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 08:04:36 PM »

haha yeah, seriously, if I go a week without writing a word, I start to panic. I', glad the dry spell is over too. Thanks!
Now I need you to kick MY muse to get MY butt in gear on my stories.
- Katie -

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »

Now I need you to kick MY muse to get MY butt in gear on my stories.

*walks down the line and kicks Sinara's muse's butt too!*  :D anyone else?

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2008, 02:35:33 AM »

ok, wow. I love it when this happens, but this story just keeps making me want to write it! It's moving along so well, I already have chapter 4 posted. Yay!

Yay for super powered kisses and super cocky boys!

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
    • Set It Off
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2008, 09:33:44 AM »

I love this story, too. I love the plot and the characters. I like how you're developing them. Great job.

P.S. Remember that story I told you I would be posting soon that you should read. Well, I started posting it and have been writing a chapter a day. If you get the chance (and it won't interfere with your own updating or writing), you should check it out.

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8950
- Katie -

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2008, 11:22:31 PM »

Can I just reiterate how much I love this story? lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 11:24:25 AM »

aww. Yay! I san't sure if you would like this one, because it's more romance than super hero action. (thought there will be more of that coming soon)  but it's still fluffy romance. haha, and original fiction. I wondered if you might get bored. But then, you did make it all the way through Whitmore Lake... so I don't know. Anyway, it makes me smile that you're reading this one.

hey, do wanna be my actual beta? Like if I send you the chapter before I post it, you could find the mistakes for me then? Since I always seem to have at least one or two no matter how many times I reread the chapters and you are so good at finding them. ??  :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:42:33 AM by honey »

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »

Surprisingly enough, outside of fanfic, I'm way more likely to enjoy a nice little romance. lol I think there's just something about having to read OOC BSB members. lol Because when they're original characters, who knows if they're OOC, right? lol

Does that mean I'd get to read it first? Score! lol Do you just want me to watch out for grammar and missing words? Or do you want me to point out things that are unclear if I find them, also?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13