Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: The return of the five questions...minus three  (Read 5394 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
The return of the five questions...minus three
« on: November 15, 2007, 06:26:54 PM »

Just thought because once again the board has been a bit slow i'd bring this back up since it seemed to be pretty popular when we first did it. Since that time a lot of new members have come onboard so I figured why not do it again, right?

So this is how it goes...

You can ask two questions and the first person who answers them has to think of two more questions to ask etc...

You can answer any of the questions you want, including the ones that have already been answered but then you also have to come up with two questions of your own.

The questions should be all fanfic or writing related and shouldn't really be directed at any one person just in case they aren't around.

So I guess i'll start lol

1. When did you first start reading fanfics?

2. What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

A-RokzStalker

• Commander of Confusion
Re: The return of the five questions...minus three
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:00:14 PM »

:D Fun.

1. When did you first start reading fanfics? Late 2005

2. What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? Heaven in your eyes

3. Do you write? If so, when did you start?

4. What's your favorite genre to read or write?
~ Amy.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 07:02:30 PM »

1. I started reading fanfics the summer of 2005 (I know, I'm a late bloomer!). I was just a tad bored after graduation LOL

2. The first fanfic I read was called "Treasures of the Heart" and it was, you could probably guess, a Brian fic! LOL

3. I write! I started in December of '05

4. My favorite genre would be...Romance/Drama/Angst LOL

Okay...now my 2 questions:

5. What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? (BSB or not)

6. What is the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? And why?
Sarah

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »

When I was like...13 so in.. 2000 (it was when I got my first computer LOL)

Geeze um.... well one of the first was one called "Troubling Gifts"

Yup, I started like a month after I got my computer and discovered fanfiction. If you mean write in general and not just fanfic, honestly I've been doing it since 2nd grade. My bday gift when I was 8 was a typewriter cause I loved it so much lol.

AUs and supernatural

Oh god lmao I have to relive that? Mine were horrible! The very first was a story called "The Twins" renamed later to "Chosen Three" (yes I went and dug it up just now lol), written in 1st POV and was the reason why I switched to 3rd for every story after that till like last year lmao.

I forget the title but it was a visual of Angel/Nick and the first one I ever stumbled upon, and it was incest no less so yeah. Ew lol.

Okay, my questions

7. If you had to pick a fanfic not your own to be a movie, what would it be and why?

8. Which boy do enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best?
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »

I think somewhere in the neighborhood of 2002 or 2003?

2. What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? Swollen Issues and Ground Zero at the same time

3. Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yes I do and I'm not sure when I started lol probably 2003? I've been around for a while

Suspense, Action and Drama

Mizpah

Two of them which to everyone else are considered classics but to me they are more wtf was that?

I'd rather not name stories because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings although i'm pretty certain both of the stories i'm thinking of, the authors no longer write. but i'm sure people who know me know exactly which two I'm talking about lol

one because it was so drama filled and over the top with it's highly unbelievable plot and under developed characters I found myself saying WTF after every chapter and the other because Nick gets something stuck up his butt lol and we'll just leave it at that.

7. If you had to pick a fanfic not your own to be a movie, what would it be and why?

I always thought Seven Days by Refuse would make an awesome movie because of all the action and descriptions she has in there. I've always seen it in my head as a great adventure flick.

8. Which boy do enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best?

Mersey is one of the best at portraying Nick that I have ever read. She manages to get into his mind and does a great job at capturing him the way I see him.

Okay two more questions

and if you have already answered questions you can always come back and hit the ones you haven't done yet :)

9. If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why?

10. The same if you were Kevin? lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 10:54:02 PM »

Grade 9 - so in 1998/1999.

2. What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? Dreams Do Come True & then whatever the sequel was. I haven't been able to find this fic in years, I think most the sites from way back then got deleted, along with the fics. Dammit! Lol.

3. Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yes, I write. I always have. And fan fic? Well, my first fan fic was very short & horrible - like a page, maybe 20 lines or so, and was technically based on Full House, I believe. After that, I wrote about Baywatch, but God only knows what happened to that notebook! *growls* Figures I can't find it, when I so badly want it! I haven't seen it since like grade 7 or 8 & there's NO way in Hell I'd have thrown it out! And if someone found it, they woulda asked me if I wanted it or not. *grumbles to self*

4. What's your favorite genre to read or write? Um....Alternat ive Universe - anything can happen in those - lol. And I do love my fluff - so long as it's not overly fluffy - lol.

5. What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? (BSB or not) The semi-Full House one back in like grade 3-5 - don't remember which - lol.

6. What is the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? And why? For The Fans - some psycho was killing fans off, because his daughter was a fan & he didn't like it or something like that.

The Importance Of Fly Fishing! I swear this should be turned into a novel, then movie! Lol. It's an Amazing fic & makes you laugh & cry all at once - depends on how attached to Nicky you are - lol.

Prolly Nick or Brian & I'd say Mare & Honey.

9. If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? If I were Howie? Why I'd Do It All Again by Mare, because it's highly entertaining & really good, & because it's about all of them doing it again. But, he may also love Not Your Average Cinderella Story by Honey, because he's actually the lead & I'm sure he'd get a kick out of some chic decking Nick - his little brother or not - haha.

10. The same if you were Kevin? The Importance Of Fly Fishing by Mare. I think he'd enjoy reading about him & Nick bonding while fishing. Though, I'd also hope he'd like my fic, Song For Dad, though it's nowhere near finished yet - lol.

Hmm....

11. Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read?

12. Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog?

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MonkeyAbu

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 01:17:59 AM »

I think I would have to say that I sarted reading fanfic shortly into 9th grade year. So 1999 sounds like a pretty good edumacated guess to me!

LoL, I'm trying to remember if it was one of two fics. The Brian and Nick one where they get in an car accident or something on a back road and when they finally get to town Brian doesn't know that Nick had died in the  accident and he had been spending time with Nick's ghost the entire duration. It was actually a decent fic. I really liked it at the time, but at least the content of the story was really humbling and very much a tear jerker. (Wish I could find a copy of it on the net somewhere. Anyone know which fic I am talking about? It is wayyyyy old). Then again the first fanfic I ever read could be the Titantic movie parody one where the guys are all on the Titanic. (Wish I could find it on the net too!)

I started writing shortly after I started reading fanfic. My first fanfic was a short one *blushes major* and absolutely horrible. I wrote it like in the span of an hour and then showed it to my friend on the bus ride home from school the next day. Needless to say she was very nice when she told me it wasn't very good.

First and foremost I would have to say Drama. I really think Tearjerkers should be its own genre because I love me a good tearjerker.

*see answer to Question #3* It was titled "Undying Love". Enough said...LoL.

Rose talked about reading an Angel/Nick fic. The one I read was along those lines, an incest one except the pairing was Nick/Aaron and needless to say when things started getting dirty I began to think "Why did I start reading this in the first place?" Yeah, it was one of those WTF moments. On a more sane note though, I read a fic titled something like "The Backstreet Witch Project" (parody of "The Blair Witch Project") and I had alot of WTF moments while reading that one. It was funny though...

I could definitely see "Going Home" by Starbeamz and "Paralyzed Heart" by Anastacia made into Lifetime movies (ya know, on the Lifetime Network) *pouts* Yes, I like watching Lifetime TV and I like my Lifetime movies. Um, I could so see "The 13th Step" by Mare made into a movie. I can see it being a "B" movie horror flick and before you get offended Mare, I so meant that as a compliment! 'Cause you know how "B" movie horror flicks are sometimes cheezy and there's really no horror to the plot, but they are still entertaining all the same? That's why I say this to Mare: make "The 13th Step" into a "B" movie horror flick and I'll be the first to buy it!

I enjoy Brian portrayals the most. I'm blanking right now on the author's name that does him best though (in my opinion). But for a good Nick portrayal, I'd say Mare does really good.

9. If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? Just because Howie's a guy and all guys have egos, I'd say he'd be most excited to read anything where he was the lead.

10. The same if you were Kevin?
I have to agree with Lenni that Kevin would really enjoy reading "The Importance of Fly Fishing" by Mare. It's a very touching fic.

11. Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read?
Any fic that had Nick in the lead role. LoL...

12. Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog?
Any vizzie that had himself as the leading role.

And now my questions:

13. Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why?

14. If the Boys were forced to write one short BSB related fan fic each, what do you think each one would write about?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 05:25:56 PM »

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for all the love guys :) You rock!

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »

1.When did you first start reading fanfics? I started back in 2004 when I was a freshmen in high school.

2.What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? I think it was called 'Blood is thicker then Water' It was a NSYNC fanfic.

3.Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yes, I a writer, I started back in 2005. It was hand writen, i think i may still have it somewhere, there were a crap load of pages.

4.What's your favorite genre to read or write? I like writing humor, action, horror, dramaish stories, weird stories pretty much, but i think i'm starting to get a name for my slash stories here. I like reading humor, horror(but there aren't that many.) also slash.

5.What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? It was called the 'Ten sons of Phoenix'.

6.What was the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? and why? I can't really think of one.

7.If you had to a pick a fanfic, not your own, to be a movie, what would it be and why? I would have to say. '5 Backstreet boys in scearch of a plot' or 'Shadow woods'. Why? B/c the stories are well done, and SW kind of reminds me of a Goosebumps story.

8.Which boy do you enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best? I like how AJ is written and I like how Nick is written. I think Mare does them the best Justice and a author by the name of Matthew, he has his own website, love his stories.

9.If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? I think, if he had a really good sense of humor, he would want to check out '5 Backstreet Boys in search of a plot'.

10.The same if you were Kevin? I'm not sure, I really can't picture him reading a fanfiction.

11.Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read? A slash and Mpreg story.

12.Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog?I'm not sure, I don't read Het stories, so I don't know. ANY story that's got a sence where people are getting it on.

13.Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why? Again '5 Backstreet boys in search of a plot'. Its different all the other stuff out there, and no matter how many times i read it, it gets funnier and better eachs time.

14.If the Boys were forced to write one short BSB related fan fic each, what do you think each one would write about?
Brian: Something funny or family friendly.
AJ: Sexapoloza!!
Nick: action, adventure, or comdey
Kevin: Thiller, drama
Howie:Maybe something like a comdey, or drama. Not sure about him.

Okay my turn! Check these questions out!

15.Which genre is your least faovrite?

16.If you could, would you ever show your stories to BSB?

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 02:33:47 PM »

1.When did you first start reading fanfics? Waaaay back.  1999

2.What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? It was a trilogy.  "Best Friends" "Healing" and  "Not Everything Turns Out Perfect"

3.Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yep, I sure do!  I started writing soon after I read those fanfics, spring 1999.  I was in the 7th grade.

4.What's your favorite genre to read or write? I like writing stupid humour stories.  I haven't written any in a while because I'm not sure anyone will get my strange sense of humour.  But yeah....stupid humor.

5.What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? "Never Is a Promise" It was a Nick and Brian story, and I also wrote a prequel to it called "I'll Always Be Right There."  They're horribly written and will never see the light of the internet in their original forms.  However, my current project "Not Like We Predicted" is a rewrite of those two (with more added)

6.What was the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? and why? Hmm.. I've read a lot of fanfic!  Uhm, Nick and Aaron slash is pretty strange. O_o

7.If you had to a pick a fanfic, not your own, to be a movie, what would it be and why? Right Kind of Wrong!  That would make such a good cheesy chick flick.  I love cheesy chick flicks =D

8.Which boy do you enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best? Nick in Sexcapades.  Hands down.

9.If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? If I were Howie eh... wow.  I actually don't know!  Probably something funny like Backstreet Boys adridged.

10.The same if you were Kevin? I have no idea.... not the stories where he's cheating on his wife all the time.

11.Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read? Slash...but I'm pretty sure they'd all be scared of that.

12.Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog? All the visuals where he's involved?

13.Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why? I love "Love Potion Number 9" By honey.  That one is pretty interesting and has a unique twist

14.If the Boys were forced to write one short BSB related fan fic each, what do you think each one would write about?
Brian: Something cute, probably about his family
AJ: Sex!
Kevin: Probably something along the same lines as brian
Howie: Some type of comedy
Nick: Some sort of comic book type action story

15.Which genre is your least favourite? Slash.  Does that count as a genre?  Oh well, I don't really like slash. 

16.If you could, would you ever show your stories to BSB?  Uhh... I dont...know.  I think that they might frighten them, lol.  I might show them one of my dumb humour stories.

My questions!
-------------

17. Have you ever written fan fiction for a non BSB fandom?
18. Do you find yourself more interested in the BSB fiction fandom rather than just the BSB fandom?
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Kagoma

• Major Disruption
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 02:38:01 PM »

1.When did you first start reading fanfics? Waaaay back.  1999

2.What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? It was a trilogy.  "Best Friends" "Healing" and  "Not Everything Turns Out Perfect"

3.Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yep, I sure do!  I started writing soon after I read those fanfics, spring 1999.  I was in the 7th grade.

4.What's your favorite genre to read or write? I like writing stupid humour stories.  I haven't written any in a while because I'm not sure anyone will get my strange sense of humour.  But yeah....stupid humor.

5.What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? "Never Is a Promise" It was a Nick and Brian story, and I also wrote a prequel to it called "I'll Always Be Right There."  They're horribly written and will never see the light of the internet in their original forms.  However, my current project "Not Like We Predicted" is a rewrite of those two (with more added)

6.What was the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? and why? Hmm.. I've read a lot of fanfic!  Uhm, Nick and Aaron slash is pretty strange. O_o

7.If you had to a pick a fanfic, not your own, to be a movie, what would it be and why? Right Kind of Wrong!  That would make such a good cheesy chick flick.  I love cheesy chick flicks =D

8.Which boy do you enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best? Nick in Sexcapades.  Hands down.

9.If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? If I were Howie eh... wow.  I actually don't know!  Probably something funny like Backstreet Boys adridged.

10.The same if you were Kevin? I have no idea.... not the stories where he's cheating on his wife all the time.

11.Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read? Slash...but I'm pretty sure they'd all be scared of that.

12.Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog? All the visuals where he's involved?

13.Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why? I love "Love Potion Number 9" By honey.  That one is pretty interesting and has a unique twist

Brian: Something cute, probably about his family
AJ: Sex!
Kevin: Probably something along the same lines as brian
Howie: Some type of comedy
Nick: Some sort of comic book type action story

15.Which genre is your least favourite? Slash.  Does that count as a genre?  Oh well, I don't really like slash. 

16.If you could, would you ever show your stories to BSB?  Uhh... I dont...know.  I think that they might frighten them, lol.  I might show them one of my dumb humour stories.

My questions!
-------------

17. Have you ever written fan fiction for a non BSB fandom?
18. Do you find yourself more interested in the BSB fiction fandom rather than just the BSB fandom?

Yep, slash would count as a genre. I'm guessing you won't be check out my fics any time soon. Except one, but that's completly besides the point.

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2007, 03:31:35 AM »

1.When did you first start reading fanfics? Actually till 2004

2.What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? I always started reading and thought they were corny...so I would have to say the first story that I actually read was "All I wanted was some cough medicine." by Mare on another website (that I dont remember)

3.Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yes I do...or I try.LOL! Well writing in general since elementary, but BSB fanfic was 2001 when we traveled from Cali to San Antonio to see them in concert. LOL!

4.What's your favorite genre to read or write? I really like reading and writing romance. (I'm a hopeless romantic!)

5.What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? "The Story" I know the name is rediculous and most of the story too. It was about two fans who were in love with Kevin and Nick and they got to meet them and fall in love get pregnant and have a baby...then suddenly one night they went to bed with their honey when they woke up it was only the two best friends in the house and they realized they were dreaming. GOD THATS LAME!! LOL

6.What was the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? and why? Wow I've read alot...not really sure, maybe some of those short ones that sorry...don't make sense...

7.If you had to a pick a fanfic, not your own, to be a movie, what would it be and why? Definately I would have to say "Searching for Mercy" by Honey it has it all, humor, drama, romance...exce pt for the fact that Kev dies.

8.Which boy do you enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best? Well everyone portrays him almost to the T (Well what we've seen of his personality and actions) but I would have to say in the story "Sexcapades" it is hilarious!

9.If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? I think he would like any story where he is the lead, like "Not Your Average Cinderella Story" by Honey.

10.The same if you were Kevin? Hmm...I don't think there are many of him...maybe one of mine. he...he... since he's my favorite, almost all our of him...well the occasional Nick or AJ one here and there.LOL

11.Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read? I'm with Sakabelle...Sl ash would definately scare the crap out of him. I think AJ might be into it. LMAO!

12.Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog? Dang it I just read one with all these graphic sex scenes...I can't remember, but he would like that one.

13.Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why? I would have to say once again "Searching for Mercy" by Honey. I just really liked it.

Brian: Sports, family, romance
AJ: Definately SEX, but I also think romance and humor
Kevin: I think he would pick action or mystery
Howie: uh...romance.. .I can't think of anything else, poor Howie!
Nick: Comedy, SEX, even family.

15.Which genre is your least favourite? I would have to say slash, I just can't read about my hunk being with another man.   

16.If you could, would you ever show your stories to BSB? Hell no...only if they were taking it with them and I never saw them again.

17. Have you ever written fan fiction for a non BSB fandom? Actually no, I can't bring myself to be interested enough. I know sucks...

18. Do you find yourself more interested in the BSB fiction fandom rather than just the BSB fandom? BSB fiction fandom, you can make it how you want it!

MY TURN
~~~~~~

19. How often do you read other writers work and what catches your attention?

20. In your eyes what makes a good writer?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 03:34:50 AM by kevmylove »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2007, 05:11:14 PM »

awww, this thread's full of Honey love. Thanks guys! Now I feel obligated to answer all these questions.  :D Here I go...

1.When did you first start reading fanfics? Actually not until about two years ago

2.What is the name of the very first fanfic you ever read? It was actually Broken, by Julie. Loved every page of it and it made me addicted to the world of fanfiction.

3.Do you write? If so, when did you start? Yep. I wrote one when I was like 15 and then didn't pick it up again until about two years ago. (after I read broken and got inspired)

4.What's your favorite genre to read or write? definitely romance/comedy maybe a little drama. and some suspense is good too.

5.What was the first fanfic you ever wrote? LMAO my first one is still called "The Story" also. Random huh? Mine is called the story because when I originally wrote it my friend and I were the only ones who knew about it and we always just referred to it as "the story". Never had the heart to actually title it. But its awful enough that it doesn't really need one. haha.

6.What was the weirdest fanfic you've ever read? and why? you know? I never really make it through the weird ones. I'm way too picky.

7.If you had to a pick a fanfic, not your own, to be a movie, what would it be and why? hmmm... I'd say Children Like Me by Mersey because a. I love shows about Supernatural stuff and people with abilities and such. b. I can never get enough of the Winchesters and the thought of them having to save the Backstreet Boys is just far to yummy of an idea!

8.Which boy do you enjoy written portrayals of most, and which author do you think does him best? Ya know? I really really love Rose's Nick. But I love seeing different portrayals of Brian as well

9.If you were Howie which story do you think would he be the most excited to read and why? I think he would like any story where he is the lead, like "Not Your Average Cinderella Story" by Honey.  <-- aww can I say this one too since I wrote it specifically to give some Howie love?

10.The same if you were Kevin? hmm. I think I actually picture him as more of an action junkie and I think he would like group stories.

11.Which story do you think Brian would be scared to read? I'm with Sakabelle...Sl ash would definately scare the crap out of him. I think AJ might be into it. LMAO! <--I'll echo this as well. I think he might run screaming from slash. all those cute little frick and frack stories would take on an entirely new meaning for him after that. haha.

12.Which fic would probably make A.J. a horn dog? when is AJ not a horn dog? but I think he might be a little weirded out by reading explicit scenes of himself written by a fan. SO I think I'll say any story with some girl on girl action would make his horn dog problem worse.

13.Which BSB fic that you have read had the most unique plot and why? I think maybe Hawk And A Handsaw by julilly. Come on? Solving your own murder from the other side? that's pretty creative.

Brian: I think he'd gush about his wife.
AJ: his would be some kind of twisted horror.
Kevin: I think he would pick action or mystery <-- I agree.
Howie: I see Howie as a secret Lifetime lover. I'd say drama
Nick: he would totally be the funny guy. His would be random or maybe aliens.

15.Which genre is your least favourite? I guess slash probably. I just can't take it seriously or get really into it. But surprisingly enough, the other genre that I quit the most after having started a story is Romance. (gasp) I know, romance is my favorite but it has to be done right.

16.If you could, would you ever show your stories to BSB? Hell no... <-- amen sister!
umm let me think about that... NO!

17. Have you ever written fan fiction for a non BSB fandom? well I did a Smallville story but had to stick the BSB in there. And then I've written s Supernatural story and I LOVE writing that fandom as well. But I would also probably take a shot at a Firefly story if I ever had the time.

18. Do you find yourself more interested in the BSB fiction fandom rather than just the BSB fandom? does this mean reading the stories as opposed to just reading articles and watching clips or pictures and stuff? Because I enjoy both...  LOTS

19. How often do you read other writers work and what catches your attention? Well I typically read the feature of the month, plus all the challenge responses and then there are one or two other stories that I'm following. But I don't read nearly as much as I write sadly. What catches my attention is really a tricky question. Mostly it all depends on how its written because I like a little bit of everything.

20. In your eyes what makes a good writer? I think its a combination of how creative a story you can create, plus how well you get your vision on to the paper. I don't think it's necessarily about just the writing it's self, but you can't depend on just story alone either. When you can combine the two, then you have something.

21. Do you dabble in original fiction or just fan fiction and would you read any original fiction written by your favorite fan fic writers?

22. Do you ever get inspired to write after reading someone else's story?
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 12:43:09 AM »

17. Have you ever written fan fiction for a non BSB fandom? well I did a Smallville story but had to stick the BSB in there. And then I've written s Supernatural story and I LOVE writing that fandom as well. But I would also probably take a shot at a Firefly story if I ever had the time.

A Firefly story would be interesting to read, I've never read fanfics from that fandom before.  Yay for Browncoats =D

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 01:31:44 AM »

A Firefly story would be interesting to read, I've never read fanfics from that fandom before.  Yay for Browncoats =D

aww, yay for other firefly fans! I've never read a story from that fandom either, but I love all those characters so much I think it could make for some really awesome stories. (if I could actually pull it off, which I doubt.) I was so sad when the series ended before it even got a chance to run and the story was just left hanging so I always feel compelled to make up the rest. I'll probably never get to it, but it would be fun.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: [1] 2