Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Descriptions For Nick's Turn!!!!  (Read 8861 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Descriptions For Nick's Turn!!!!
« on: November 17, 2007, 02:52:43 AM »

Okay, so I went through my very old Nick's Turn discussion thread cause my nomination did help me get my butt in gear LOL  :D

These are the authors who I have a list of FOR the story who I have no description of sadly. Though Mare, lol I need a couple more details (like height, eye color and such) since yours was a south park remake of you  :D lol. (But I do know exactly why he'd torture you LOL and how it'll be done.)

If you are one of these people (or know them :) )OR a newbie who came to the board after May, please put your description here and a good reason why Nick would get revenge on you. (Mainly any instance of you torturing him, and the story. or you torturing another BSB except AJ lol and the story)

Melz Thankies :)
Josie
Starry Eyes
Mersey
Jenna
Julilly Thank you!
Marina

Thanks!  ;D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 05:27:11 PM by Rose »
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Descriptions For Nick's Turn!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 07:30:19 AM »

hrmm, well I have haze, green eyes and i'm about 5'5'' and I do have five fingers on each hand as opposed to my South Park character lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »

I have really short dark blonde hair, brown eyes, medium/athletic build and I'm 5'8".

Why would he want revenge on me? Hmm. I haven't really tortured him, enough for him to seek revenge on me... oh except for you know, having him murdered in H&H... does a bag over your head count as torture? Lol I guess he would want revenge on me for having the mafia brutally murder him.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 08:05:02 PM »

^ yes it does! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 12:35:37 AM »

lol the worst I've ever done to the guy is let a girl punch him. (but then he totally got some from her after that so does that count as torture?)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2007, 02:58:51 AM »

Julilly, yes murdering him does count for torture  :D lol. You murdered him twice actually, once in H&H and the other in an AU of yours with him in like a juvenile hall and Kev as a counselor there? I forget the name. You were one of the first to come to mind lol.

lol the worst I've ever done to the guy is let a girl punch him. (but then he totally got some from her after that so does that count as torture?)

And as a 00Carter who let "Howie be the cool villian" and a beta for this fic, you have torture coming lol.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »

Julilly, yes murdering him does count for torture  :D lol. You murdered him twice actually, once in H&H and the other in an AU of yours with him in like a juvenile hall and Kev as a counselor there? I forget the name. You were one of the first to come to mind lol.

And as a 00Carter who let "Howie be the cool villian" and a beta for this fic, you have torture coming lol.

Oh yeah! I have murdered him twice! lol Oh and he was shot in the neck at the end of Stockholm Syndrome... damn, I'm evil lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »

I still say that I am NOT evil toward Nick.  :P I should be more like his supercool sidekick and give him all the insider info. (I'm cool with being a traitor.)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 11:07:25 PM »

I still say that I am NOT evil toward Nick.  :P I should be more like his supercool sidekick and give him all the insider info. (I'm cool with being a traitor.)
lmao, oh I just got an idea...

oh yes, that's an idea *writes it down*

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 12:40:59 AM »

So I never really hurt Nick before, but, in the last two weeks, I've had him nearly die from gunshot wounds, massive blood loss, and crazy surgeries. Plus, I've had his fiancee go off and get pregnant with someone else's kid...Does any of that count as torturing Nick? ;D
Sarah

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 02:24:15 AM »

So I never really hurt Nick before, but, in the last two weeks, I've had him nearly die from gunshot wounds, massive blood loss, and crazy surgeries. Plus, I've had his fiancee go off and get pregnant with someone else's kid...Does any of that count as torturing Nick? ;D

nearly dying and getting shot, plus surgery?

You've been around Julie too long :P j/k

Yes it qualifies. Please leave a description and the story that features the major torture stuff so Nick can research  :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 07:29:56 AM »

That's so Nick to have the authors have to do all the work so he can 'research' lol

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 10:17:43 AM »

nearly dying and getting shot, plus surgery?

You've been around Julie too long :P j/k

Yes it qualifies. Please leave a description and the story that features the major torture stuff so Nick can research  :D

Unlike Julie and Sarah, I don't bother with the surgery, I just move straight into overdramatic death scene lol
~Maple Jellybean~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 10:31:45 AM »

And for the record, I would like to state again that I have never killed you Nick, not even once. :)

I do not belong with this list of crazy people!  :-*

Nijntje

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Some love is not really love at all..
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »

Who are YOU calling crazy?! ;)
Not every dream is supposed to come true
Some words are best unsaid
Some love is not really love at all
I keep everything I shared with you
And that's enough.. there's us..
Pages: [1] 2 3