Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: I'm Following Kelly's Example...  (Read 10879 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: I'm Following Kelly's Example...
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »

...another update of SWK...not that anyone here reads it, i don't think. but yeah, there it is!

Happy Holidays, everyone!
Sarah

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »

...another update of SWK...not that anyone here reads it, i don't think. but yeah, there it is!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

I read it! :P I'm just a crappy reader, and only sporadically review... but know that I'm reading
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 04:36:30 PM »

I read it! :P I'm just a crappy reader, and only sporadically review... but know that I'm reading

oh goody! i thought i'd lost you because it was getting bad or something LOL it's okay, i'm a sporadic reviewer, too. i can't help it, i know i'm bad ;) thanks for reading it, though! there's only 6 more chapters until the end so I'm super excited!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 12:40:52 AM »

Okay, so here's the deal. I started this story that's basically going to be updated as I need a creative outlet or need to get my creative juices flowing. 5 Backstreet Boys Stuck in the Fairytales is its title: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8766

And, here's the summary: Some would say the Backstreet Boys have had fairytale-like success.  Perhaps the Boys would have agreed…until they were transported into every fairytale they’d ever known.  Now, in order to get back to their normal lives, they must overcome magic spells, kiss slumbering princesses, and generally save the day…

I'm going to try to fit in every fairytale that I know of into this one, and it's going to be a lot of fun...like, spoiler here: Brian will be a crab, AJ will be a fat, yellow fish and Kevin will turn into Prince Eric...

If you want something fun and fluffy and sort of along the same line as the 3M's 5 BSB in Search of a Plot, try it out and lemme know what you think!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 10:18:31 PM »

...and, I'm on another updating spree LOL Along with the January challenge, I've also updated Someday We'll Know. 5 chapters to go!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2008, 04:18:31 PM »

OMG, no way! I haven't worked on my little AU, Brian murder-mystery in three months, but I thought it was time that I did. Anyway, I just updated Hensley with a brand-new chapter that I'm pretty excited about! Yay! Maybe, this year, I'll actually get around to finishing it LOL
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2008, 02:51:03 PM »

I updated Someday We'll Know last night, and I'm thrilled to say there's only 3 chapters to go, so yay!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 02:42:36 AM »

Fairytales has been updated! Yay! The first chapter is Beauty and the Beast, and, before you think it lol, no, Nick doesn't hit on Belle. Neither does AJ lol

I rather like the Boys as matchmakers lol
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 11:13:01 PM »

I updated with the FINAL chapter of Someday We'll Know, so yay!

But, gosh darn it, it is SO hard for me to focus on BSB stories when all I want is to be reading and writing all the original fiction ideas I have.

Julie, I loathe/love you for directing me to FictionPress, which is now my home away from AC LOL
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 10:16:17 AM »

I FINALLY finished another story! Someday We'll Know has been updated and completed and it's all DONE! I actually like the ending to this one. Turned out totally differently than planned, but *shrugs* I think it's not too shabby.

To be honest, I think SWK is the beginning of the end of my BSB fanfic-ing. I've got a couple of stories that I still want to finish, though most of my unfinished ones will remain unfinished, since I want to focus on the original stories I've posted over on FictionPress. Anyway, so yeah...YAY for finishing another one!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 12:34:33 AM »

Okay, so I'm not sure this will make any difference to anyone who reads this, but I just wanted to say that I'm fully and completely done with BSB fanfiction. It was nice while it lasted and writing it gave me plenty of experience and helped my writing grow. However, there are greener pastures (lol) that I am exploring, which would be original fiction. I've already got a few stories up on FictionPress under the same penname, so, if you're curious, you can check them out.

Thanks to everyone who did read my stuff! It sucks to leave, but I do think I'll probably write for the challenges because Mare comes up with fun ones. Other than that, I'm done, done, DONE! Sorry for not finishing something you were really excited about. I can promise that Hensley will be completed because it may as well be original fiction, but that's it...
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 07:23:57 PM »

Wow, this thread is entirely me talking to myself. Apparently, I like fawning over myself and feeling big, important, and special. Although, maybe I'm just "special" lol

Anywho, I thought I'd post here to say that, after two months of hitting dead-end after dead-end with story ADD, I've finally managed to write something!! YAY! So, I thought I'd continue my one-girl thread by partying because I was seriously worried about my writing abilities shriveling up. So yay! *tosses confetti*
Sarah

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »

YAY for talking to yourself! whooohooo  :P

Sinara

• Minion of Mayhem
  • Unbreakable bonds form in innocence of childhood.
    • Set It Off
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 11:17:47 PM »

YAY for writing new stuff! I'm excited! Does this mean we might be getting some updates here soon?
- Katie -

Live passionately.. . and hold fast to your dreams. Live life with no regrets.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 11:47:15 PM »

YAY for writing new stuff! I'm excited! Does this mean we might be getting some updates here soon?

Yay for two new voices in my thread (besides my own lol)!!

Actually, the writing I'm doing is original, but I'd be more than happy to post it on AC if you want to read it ;D

I'm on a short story kick at the moment, too, so, if I do ever write fanfic again, it'll be short stories. I like them a lot because they're short and sweet. Lately, I've been losing track of my plotlines and getting bored with longer stories (which was part of the writer's block), so short stories make me happy! hmm...maybe I'll post a couple on AC...
Sarah
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4