Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: diappearing people?  (Read 1775 times)

ryanna

• Fledgling
  • OK I ADMIT IT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING AROUND
diappearing people?
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:30:09 AM »

Ok I admite I have been away for a while but really... I had lots to do in my life

(such as a big rock on my finger ;D) never the less, why are people disappearing from the forum!
 ???
 ???
I used to read those mini chapters for a lady called Bunny, and we contacted for a while, the last thing i got from is an email telling me if i was intrested i can complete the stories that was written by her and then she disappeared! I can't contact her niether by email or any other way? can any one give me a clue?
Who ME!
NO Way!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: diappearing people?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 09:38:08 AM »

There's no member named Bunny... are you sure that's who it was?
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

ryanna

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »

yeah I even kept her email but it is not existed any more,
bunnies_bs@yahoo.com

she had 2 stories that were unfinished one about a girl working for one of the boys and she was writing her dairy about it
and the second was about Nick being all the time drunk and being helped by a girl that was working with them during the tour.
I think I have a copy of her work some where in my PC but I was wondering why did she disappear!
Who ME!
NO Way!

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 09:09:45 AM »

I'm not sure, I'd never heard of her to be honest. I guess she just decided to stop writing.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »

I remember one of those stories... the one where the girl worked for the boy was like The Note or something and it was a girl working for Kevin. I didn't see the other story, but I remember bunny.

I'm sorry you got into her stories and she disappeared. Maybe she left because she just wasn't feeling the writing anymore, perhaps she left only because she was not getting the attention she felt she deserved. *shrugs* There are a plethera of reasons why people leave writing fanfic. I left writing for a long time but I never deleted my AC account cause I knew I'd be back one day.

- Purpura -
   -Lore-

ryanna

• Fledgling
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 09:51:02 AM »

well she dissappeared. and she deleated her email and her account here that is why i asked
Who ME!
NO Way!