Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25

Author Topic: Calling all interested writers.  (Read 85678 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: Calling all interested writers.
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »

here's another one on the Bond character
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond_%28character%29

Even though I know we can plan on taking liberties with this and give the Nick flair. Its good to have an original template to go off of.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:38 PM »

Me too! I actually meant to post my interest earlier, but I got sidetracked with the Mary Sue test, lol.

...Guess I need to go read up on James Bond, huh? (Considering I've never seen a Bond movie - *hides*)

LOL good, I'm not alone!  I've seen ONE, The World is Not Enough, which I was dragged to by a friend of mine when it came out, which was like... 99?  It's been awhile; I don't really remember it.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2007, 04:59:42 PM »

LOL good, I'm not alone!  I've seen ONE, The World is Not Enough, which I was dragged to by a friend of mine when it came out, which was like... 99?  It's been awhile; I don't really remember it.

LOL and it doesn't have to be EXACTLY like Bond. This is...espionage, with the Carter, Nick Carter...flair e :). Bond is more like a template to go off of.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Laura Mae

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2007, 05:34:13 PM »

DID SOMEBODY SAY JAMES BOND??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm in. I. Am. IN. :P Unfortunately, I can't guarantee I can put a whole lot of time into it, but I'd like to somehow be a part of it.

(Why, oh, why did I have to work today and miss out on this conversation? XD)

Just a question, though... would this actually take place in the Bond universe, or is it just a parody sort of thing? Because I certainly wouldn't be against it if, say, Daniel Craig was able to make an appearance. *hehe*

And can we have a naked torture scene? Just kidding... sort of... maybe... not really... XD

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »

DID SOMEBODY SAY JAMES BOND??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm in. I. Am. IN. :P Unfortunately, I can't guarantee I can put a whole lot of time into it, but I'd like to somehow be a part of it.

(Why, oh, why did I have to work today and miss out on this conversation? XD)

Just a question, though... would this actually take place in the Bond universe, or is it just a parody sort of thing? Because I certainly wouldn't be against it if, say, Daniel Craig was able to make an appearance. *hehe*

And can we have a naked torture scene? Just kidding... sort of... maybe... not really... XD

*blinks* LOL. Yeah all of us are busy. Which is why its more of a fun sideproject. As for it being in the Bond universe, at the moment I'd kind have to say no just cause a lot of us aren't fully versed in it. But we're still in planning stages, so that can change lol. But, we're creating a new unverse, where Nick is Bond. And I wouldn't say a parody, it will have humor, cause yeah, its featuring Nick lol, and one of the villan/henchman teams is Howie and Justin Timberlake lol. It'll be written as mainly suspense though, at least I think lol. But I'm thinking its gonna be written as a humor/drama/suspense/action/adventure fic.

And I have to head off to work, but feel free to discuss and throw in ideas!

Laura Mae

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2007, 05:49:32 PM »

*blinks* LOL. Yeah all of us are busy. Which is why its more of a fun sideproject. As for it being in the Bond universe, at the moment I'd kind have to say no just cause a lot of us aren't fully versed in it. But we're still in planning stages, so that can change lol. But, we're creating a new unverse, where Nick is Bond. And I wouldn't say a parody, it will have humor, cause yeah, its featuring Nick lol, and one of the villan/henchman teams is Howie and Justin Timberlake lol. It'll be written as mainly suspense though, at least I think lol. But I'm thinking its gonna be written as a humor/drama/suspense/action/adventure fic.

And I have to head off to work, but feel free to discuss and throw in ideas!

*lol* Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya... I'm just kind of a Bond geek to an extent. I'm not totally well-versed in it either, though - I've only seen a few of the movies, but I do try to get my hand on every Bond video game. *haha* But I feel ya on what you're saying about it not taking place in the Bond universe... it just would've made me the giddiest girl in the world to have the current Bond in it. Oh, well, perhaps for one of my own fan fics someday. :P

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2007, 05:55:02 PM »

*lol* Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya... I'm just kind of a Bond geek to an extent. I'm not totally well-versed in it either, though - I've only seen a few of the movies, but I do try to get my hand on every Bond video game. *haha* But I feel ya on what you're saying about it not taking place in the Bond universe... it just would've made me the giddiest girl in the world to have the current Bond in it. Oh, well, perhaps for one of my own fan fics someday. :P

You'll be good to have around then!  Like I was telling Rose, I've only seen one movie, and I do have the Bond game for N64, but I suck at it... I've never played to actually get anywhere in it; I just like getting guns and shooting people LMAO.
~Julie

Laura Mae

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2007, 06:03:19 PM »

*lol* Yeah, GoldenEye 64 is definitely a classic... and The World is Not Enough for the N64 was pretty good, too. But yeah, even if I end up just being a beta-reader and/or idea suggester, that'd be cool. :)

I still say there should be a torture scene. *hides*

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »

*lol* Yeah, GoldenEye 64 is definitely a classic... and The World is Not Enough for the N64 was pretty good, too. But yeah, even if I end up just being a beta-reader and/or idea suggester, that'd be cool. :)

I still say there should be a torture scene. *hides*

I'd be up for that.  I feed off of angst. :D
~Julie

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2007, 06:22:21 PM »

WoW!  this is a hard bunch to keep up with!!! I'm laughing so hard there are tears right now. (ok not really but I bet I could squeeze a couple out if ya asked me to!) I'm already addicted to the series and its not even written yet!

***Faints over James Bond*** I LOVE the bond movies! This gives me a reason to go through my DVD collection and watch all the ones I have. (there's quite a few.)

I think Brittany Spears should be the Bond girl that 00Carter "pushes" for information and then gets killed for it. Wouldn't that just Piss Justin Timberlake off if she sleeps with Carter and gives him information. Plus, then she can die. (though I still own 2 of her albums)

I don't know about talented, but I'm definately interested. That is if ya want me.

PS, HUGE starwars fan here!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Laura Mae

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:01 PM »

I'd be up for that.  I feed off of angst. :D

Oh, me, too, me, too... though it's not exactly just the angst... I mean, Nick, naked, in bondage... all hot, sweaty, and in pain... whew, I better not go any further or I'll be needing a cold shower. XD

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2007, 06:51:02 PM »

ooooh I could do it, especially if you are looking for some of the older aspects to toss in there.  My whole family are Bond fans. :-D
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »

Oh, me, too, me, too... though it's not exactly just the angst... I mean, Nick, naked, in bondage... all hot, sweaty, and in pain... whew, I better not go any further or I'll be needing a cold shower. XD

You would be one to like a Nick torture scene. :P
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

shrinkingviolet

• Captain of Commotion
    • distant . faces
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2007, 09:14:36 PM »

*squirms*

I want to write that... *hides*

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »

Hahahahaha.

We'd better have at least one nude Nick torture scene then. ;)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 25