Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Grrr!  (Read 1926 times)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Grrr!
« on: January 23, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

Why is that when you have NO time to write and you are already struggling with ONE story, out of the blue comes another story idea that's screaming WRITE ME? Yea... Totally got another idea for a story that is actually very fluffy and cutesy. I think it borders on Kelly territory LOL.

And its bothering me SOOO much that I actually outlined the first like 6 chapters and did very breif character sketches and a summary. I never do that with ideas. Still don't have a title though... Maybe that will prevent me from posting if I do write any of it. My problem with new ideas is that I get uber excited about them and write 2 or 3 chapters and post them without seeing if its actually going anywhere. So, yea... We'll see about this one, but of course inspiration strikes at the worst times.

Maybe I need a fluffy and light story though...

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Grrr!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »

That's like me right now... I am at the climax of the fic I'm working on/posting and I lost it completely then the same night got a new idea and have been working on that since but can't concentrate on the fic I need to finish.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 11:40:44 PM »

I'm stuck on some of my fics too, but new ideas just keep popping out of nowhere. And I'm still thinking about that hug Brian & I shared in my dream last night - the man did not wanna let go, & neither did I - haha.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »

lol I say go for it. You never know. Plus, we all need a little fluff in our life!   :-*
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 11:59:07 AM »

That happens to me all the time.  I was already writing two stories, then another idea popped into my head and would not leave, ergh!  And of course on top of that I have a multitude of schoolwork which already limits my time.

*sigh* priorities lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 09:01:08 PM »

You know I already had this problem. lol

But I'm being good and doing my homework. :)
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 09:53:02 PM »

I have that problem  a LOT
- Purpura -
   -Lore-