Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Endings..GAH  (Read 4933 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Endings..GAH
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »

lol, Sounds like a cookbook recepie. A dash of drama here, a pinch of romance there... A spoonfull of angst.... lol

LMAO I almost wrote a short story the other day like that. About a recipe for writing good fluff.

It was gonna be good too! But then I got distracted and it didn't get written. story of my life.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 11:12:26 PM »

lol, Sounds like a cookbook recepie. A dash of drama here, a pinch of romance there... A spoonfull of angst.... lol

lmao!

Yeah, I'll have to do some story day dreaming as I walk to school tomorrow.  That's how I cook up most of my plotlines in the first place :D
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 11:13:52 PM »

LMAO I almost wrote a short story the other day like that. About a recipe for writing good fluff.

It was gonna be good too! But then I got distracted and it didn't get written. story of my life.

Please write that. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »

lmao!

Yeah, I'll have to do some story day dreaming as I walk to school tomorrow.  That's how I cook up most of my plotlines in the first place :D

Daydreaming is my friend. lol But most of mine are from actual sleeping. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 11:27:39 PM »

Me, there have been endings to stories that I absolutely don't "like" but make the story what the story needs to be and so I love it!
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 11:34:42 PM »

Me, there have been endings to stories that I absolutely don't "like" but make the story what the story needs to be and so I love it!

lol Okay, okay, you win. Any story in particular?
~*Dee*~

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 11:37:47 PM »

*shys* well I can't recall any BSB fanfic that ends in a manner I'm not expecting.

Now The Stone of Light series .. I don't recall thinking it was going to end how it did.  And some of the mystery stories by Mary Higgins Clark have done that.

I read too much Historical Fiction based on real people not to know the ending already (Anne Boylen gets beheaded; Cleopatra kills herself with an asp...)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 12:08:15 AM »

lol Historical fiction kind of does that to you.
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 [2]