Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: April Fool's Challenge :O)  (Read 39954 times)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Re: April Fool's Challenge :O)
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

I thought of doing that once... years ago... not even on AC; just writing a new story under a different name to see what kind of feedback I would get from people who didn't know me as a friend, or "Julie who wrote this one story" or whatever.  But I never actually did that... just seemed like it would get too confusing LOL.

I was thinking about that too today. Actually even more interesting I was wondering if I made a new account and posted a story say similair in context to ALTOS if I'd get the same response.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 11:21:28 PM »

I think you would
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »

It would be interesting to see. I guess if its a strong story it would, but if the name is unrecognizable it would prolly take a longer time to get a response and build up a fan base. Would be an interesting scientific experiment LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 11:35:57 PM »

It would be interesting to see. I guess if its a strong story it would, but if the name is unrecognizable it would prolly take a longer time to get a response and build up a fan base. Would be an interesting scientific experiment LOL

Well, with my pseudonym that is merely hypothetical the response was actually greater than my current stuff... hypothetically
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 12:48:30 AM »

Well, with my pseudonym that is merely hypothetical the response was actually greater than my current stuff... hypothetically

LMFAO! Now I'm dying to know.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 03:23:07 AM »

and she makes me love her yet again. LMAO!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

LOL I have always wanted to do that too! Now we all have the chance to!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2008, 03:02:29 PM »

Okay here's your first challenge entry

:)

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8926
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2008, 07:15:56 PM »

LMAO ok, so I just tried to start a story for this challenge and I tried to write an NC-17 Nick  story. I JUST CAN'T DO IT.  AGHHHHHH! so I can't write sex. whatever. Having it for real is more fun anyway.  *sigh* back to the drawing board...
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

LMAO ok, so I just tried to start a story for this challenge and I tried to write an NC-17 Nick  story. I JUST CAN'T DO IT.  AGHHHHHH! so I can't write sex. whatever. Having it for real is more fun anyway.  *sigh* back to the drawing board...

LMFAO did you really just say that?! It took me a second to get it lol "Having it for real is more fun anyway" lmfaooo
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 02:17:14 AM »

LMFAO did you really just say that?! It took me a second to get it lol "Having it for real is more fun anyway" lmfaooo

well it is.   (unless the stick turns blue afterwards... ???)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 11:22:39 AM »

^ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best comment of the day. Quick, someone top that! lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »

Oye vey. I've come up with a name for myself, I just can't think of what to write. Oh, I think I might know! I just hope I still remember the idea later after I've napped for a bit [yes, nap - was up early to take Bo to the Vet-lol].

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 12:42:56 PM »

^ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best comment of the day. Quick, someone top that! lol

I have my moments. they're far and few between, but I do have them occasionally.  ;)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 02:16:39 PM »

I have my moments. they're far and few between, but I do have them occasionally.  ;)

Like my moments of insightfulness? lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11