Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Double Request!  (Read 1835 times)

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
Double Request!
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »

Ok, I honestly didn't know where to ask this, so guess this should be the place. (Or not)

Alright, I have two requests or two things I want to ask.

First: do you know any fantasy/vampire BSB fanfics? Not because I like to read them (well, yeah I do) but because I am currently writing one. :) No, it's not your average Twilight-related fanfic. Although Twilight inspired me some, but it's not like main girl falls in love with one of the bsb guys who happens to be a vampire. Nope, a certain woman called Stephenie Meyer already wrote a story like that (even though it wasn't about bsb lol now that would be kinda strange :D).

I haven't written one full chapter yet and I am having this writers-block already! :'( *shameshame* I have worked out the story in my mind, but I can't continue from the point I am now.  :( So, mostly I read other fanfics to get some ideas and inspiration. But I am reading fanfics which would most likely happen in reality hehe. That's why I need a fantasy/vampire fanfic.

So, anyone knows any GOOD ones?  :shrug:

Ok, now my second request. *hides*

Erm.... since my English is not fluent (yet) and I have a hard time writing a correct structure of sentence, and thinking of the correct words aaaaand since I'm having a writers block which is annoying as FORK because I really like the idea of this story and I think that it will become a reaaaaally good story, I thought maybe there would be anyone volunteering to help me? I'm not sure if I am asking for a collaboration now, I'm not sure if I even want a collaboration lol. But maybe someone who can help me out, give me ideas, check the structure of my sentences, the grammar, spelling etc. etc. Someone who is maybe even able to write some for me, in case I am really stuck and have no idea how to write it all out.

I mean, I can play the scenes in my head, but it's so hard to write it out, especially if English isn't your native language.  :bricks:

So, what do you say?  :-X

fracktrain

• Fledgling
  • It's A Backstreet Thing, You Wouldn't Understand
Re: Double Request!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 04:22:01 PM »

hey I can help you out.As for vampire stories go under categories,fanfiction,look at backstreet,put fantasy under the genres and I'm sure you'll find one on vampires.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 04:26:19 PM »

Or what about that fanfic site which has everything on there, is it fanfiction.net?  I'm sure you'd find all kinds of vampire stuff on there to read, worth a look :)

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 02:23:22 AM »

@Carter-Orange: Ooooh I know that website! I used to read Twilight fanfics on there. Stupid I haven't thought about that one! Will check it out today.  ;D

@fracktrain: I am more than grateful for your help. I'm at school now though, so I will send a PM with my idea of the story and the first bit I've written when I'm home. ;) (which should be in about 6 hours) And again, stupid haven't thought of the categories part. :banghead:

Thank you both for your help! ;D

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 07:05:07 AM »

great I'll be waiting! :)