Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: backstreet question  (Read 3689 times)

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
backstreet question
« on: August 30, 2010, 05:37:40 PM »

Okay I have never been to a bsb show,so I need fans who has been to answer this.

Do the guys still use thoose flying disk things during the shows??...ad if so,what songs do they sing while on them?

Thanks so much for the help.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: backstreet question
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 05:41:25 PM »

You mean the surfboard things, like during the Millennium tour?  No.  That was just for the opening of the Millennium tour in 1999/2000; they floated in on them to the Star Wars theme and then went into Larger Than Life when they reached the stage.  They haven't done any kind of flying stunts since then.  The This is Us tour doesn't have any pyro or big special effects.  Hope this helps!  If you have specific questions about the current tour, there are plenty of people here who have been to at least one or two shows and can help.  Looking up videos on YouTube is also a good idea.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:14:04 AM »

Also during the ITM tour, they used the cords and equipment from the disk things to "fly" over the crowd during Quit Playing Games with My Heart.
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

evergreenwriter83

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:28:58 AM »

Also during the ITM tour, they used the cords and equipment from the disk things to "fly" over the crowd during Quit Playing Games with My Heart.

Looking back I really feel sorry for Brian.  I mean that boy HATES heights and there he was having to fly over the crowd. LoL I'm glad they stay on the ground now.  I mean, they can still run into the audience which is even cooler if you asked me.  Plus I like when they jump out of the screen.  Every time I scream like it's the most shocking thing in the world... :D