Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: April picture challenge :O)  (Read 15640 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: April picture challenge :O)
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »

Aww Mers you did a great job! For being so out of your element. I know if I had tried that she wopuld have ended up being evil lol

*hands you a gold heart*
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 10:27:04 PM »

Aww Mers you did a great job! For being so out of your element. I know if I had tried that she wopuld have ended up being evil lol

*hands you a gold heart*

i noticed this while midway writing that fic...the angle of the picture taken seemed like the person behind the camera is by the side right? the boys were posing for someone else, for the real photographer i imagined. so i totally had this idea of what if the pic was taken by a stalker? or a fellow worker who snapped a pic and i dont know...sell it in ebay or something, lmao...then i thought ok, that'd be interesting to write, until i remember that im supposed to write this in a genre i wouldnt normally write in! lol. i think i need a niceness pill.
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 01:27:49 AM »

i think i need a niceness pill.

please, take some of mine!!! -lol just send me some of your evil ones while you're at it :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 10:02:33 PM »

okay guys i'm making the challenge a little easier so go reread the rules lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 01:45:42 AM »

Oh my god...now I'm stressing I've read a lot of ya'lls stories and you guys are used to writing from their point of view. But I've really never done that...except in my Happy New Year....AAAAAA AAAAAH! ??? But that is a good challenge. good one Mare!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 12:10:17 PM »

aww man! Mare, I can't write a slash from first person! Nick would just end up sounding really sketchy and sleazy as he caresses...Who ops! LOL

JUST KIDDING! I'm not gonna write a slash, I promise! I always have a hard time writing first person, though, so this will be interesting! Great twist to the rules!
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 02:35:49 PM »

aww man! Mare, I can't write a slash from first person! Nick would just end up sounding really sketchy and sleazy as he caresses...Who ops! LOL

JUST KIDDING! I'm not gonna write a slash, I promise! I always have a hard time writing first person, though, so this will be interesting! Great twist to the rules!

LOL I just knew everyone was having a hard time with the genre thing with this particular picture. We'll do the genre one when I find a better one to work with.

I know lot's of you write third person, that's why I made it first person. :D lol

Good luck!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 08:42:52 PM »

hehehe this was more fun than I thought it would be  :D

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8378
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »

^ Very well done Kelly! LMAO I really enjoyed reading that. :)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2007, 09:06:12 PM »

^ Very well done Kelly! LMAO I really enjoyed reading that. :)

wow! I'm truely speechless!!! I kept Mare's attention -lol (but it was less than a thousand words) ;)

Thanks Mare! I try ::)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »

wow! I'm truely speechless!!! I kept Mare's attention -lol (but it was less than a thousand words) ;)

Thanks Mare! I try ::)

You should get a special reward of some kind lol Keeping my attention?

mers

• Captain of Commotion
  • the other M
    • Unveiled Thoughts
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2007, 10:31:37 PM »

hehehe this was more fun than I thought it would be  :D

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8378

i thoroughly enjoyed this fic and i left a review. :D

i *think* i might have an idea to write one, if things work out, it'd be in Kevin's pov. just need to go find the analness pills!
What succor, what consolation is there in truth, compared to a story? What good is truth, at midnight, in the dark, when the wind is roaring like a bear in the chimney? What you need are the plump comforts of a story. Th soothing, rocking safety of a lie - Vida Winter

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2007, 10:45:19 PM »

i thoroughly enjoyed this fic and i left a review. :D

i *think* i might have an idea to write one, if things work out, it'd be in Kevin's pov. just need to go find the analness pills!

thanks mers! Good luck writing yours! Kev's POV is always fun because of his analness, but it will be interesting with this specific picture. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

hey how come I got rolling eyes and Mersey didn't? I left you a review too you know! 

:(  lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »

hey how come I got rolling eyes and Mersey didn't? I left you a review too you know! 

:(  lol
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4