Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37

Author Topic: Delphina's Update Factory  (Read 87715 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Delphina's Update Factory
« Reply #360 on: May 17, 2019, 08:45:41 PM »

Enjoyed the new chapter!  I liked the tension in the scene with Brian and Nick riding with JC and Justin.  Everything is starting to come out now (except Brian - ha!).  Keep the updates coming! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #361 on: May 18, 2019, 04:01:40 AM »

If I Knew Then has been updated to Chapter 17!!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #362 on: May 18, 2019, 11:27:17 AM »

Ooh, I loved this chapter!  From the conversation with the rest of the Boys about Lou to the confrontation between Leighanne and Brian at the end, it was dramatic and entertaining. You do a great job writing dialogue. I can't wait to see how Brian reacts to Leighanne's ultimatum!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2019, 11:53:04 PM »

I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter, I spent all night last night writing that scene with Brian and Leighanne. Thank you for the compliment as well, I tend to do better with dialogue than I do with descriptions, at least I feel that way. I think I've gotten much better over the years with it.

I am about to start Chapter 18. If my momentum keeps up, I might be updating on Sunday or Monday. Thanks for the feedback

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #364 on: May 24, 2019, 01:19:31 AM »

Chapter 18 of If I Knew Then is now posted. Sorry for the late update. I meant to post this Monday but I've had a lot going on personally and my creativity is not what it should be right now.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #365 on: May 26, 2019, 11:21:26 AM »

I loved Chapter 18!  The conversation between Brian and Leighanne was great; I'm glad she stuck to her guns, and I'm glad she and Nick helped convince Brian to finally go to the doctor.  Does Nick not know about Brian's congenital heart condition?  I always wondered if that was something Brian ever talked about before he found out he needed surgery or not until he had to.
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #366 on: May 26, 2019, 06:44:41 PM »

To be honest I don't know if he knew in real life about it. I think he might have, I can't imagine Brian never telling them about it and then all of a sudden he needs surgery. I'm glad you are enjoying the story! Thanks!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #367 on: May 26, 2019, 09:01:33 PM »

Yeah, I have no idea either.  I wasn't really a fan until after Brian's surgery, and that was one of the first things I found out about him, from that Teen People article in the summer of 1998.  I don't know if it was ever something he talked about publicly before he needed to, but it probably came up with the guys at some point.

Keep up the great work on the story!  I'm glad there are at least a few of us keeping AC updated.
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #368 on: May 29, 2019, 03:02:27 AM »

Chapter 19 of If I Knew Then is now posted!!!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #369 on: June 04, 2019, 11:38:16 PM »

Sorry I haven't gotten an update this week. Chapter 20 is being worked on so I will try to have it soon!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #370 on: June 10, 2019, 02:41:53 AM »

Chapter 20 of If I Knew Then is now posted!!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #371 on: June 10, 2019, 11:07:45 PM »

Just caught up on the last couple chapters!  I'm glad Brian finally went to the doctor and figured out what was wrong.  Now if he could just figure out his feelings for Nick vs. Leighanne...   I laughed at the guy at the basketball game tapping him on the shoulder and asking if he could argue with his boyfriend later.  Nick's and Brian's different reactions were just as funny.  Keep up the great work!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #372 on: June 12, 2019, 05:04:04 AM »

Just caught up on the last couple chapters!  I'm glad Brian finally went to the doctor and figured out what was wrong.  Now if he could just figure out his feelings for Nick vs. Leighanne...   I laughed at the guy at the basketball game tapping him on the shoulder and asking if he could argue with his boyfriend later.  Nick's and Brian's different reactions were just as funny.  Keep up the great work!

LOL i laughed at that part too because it was so fitting after Brian decided to have his little hissy fit. I think he needed to be knocked down a peg in that moment so I put in some comic relief. Glad you are enjoying the updates. :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2019, 04:13:48 AM »

Finally getting around to reading this and really enjoying so far, I'm up to Chapter 8.  Poor Nick, I do feel sorry for him as he's feeling confused about whether he's gay or not and now his best friend has abandoned him.  Brian should've told Leighanne he would see her after the game as it really wasn't fair to lie to Nick.  But I suppose people do crazy things for love!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #374 on: June 17, 2019, 12:51:34 AM »

Finally getting around to reading this and really enjoying so far, I'm up to Chapter 8.  Poor Nick, I do feel sorry for him as he's feeling confused about whether he's gay or not and now his best friend has abandoned him.  Brian should've told Leighanne he would see her after the game as it really wasn't fair to lie to Nick.  But I suppose people do crazy things for love!

So nice to see you reading Steph, thanks.

Yeah Brian could have definitely handled that situation better but like you said, people do dumb things when they like someone.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37