Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Brian fanfiction  (Read 16318 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Brian fanfiction
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »

julilly, Carter-Orange: because in my fic, there is no Leighanne, no Baylee and Brian is sick in my story

You should post it!  I love medical drama and angst - bring it on!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 08:09:26 PM »

Carter-Orange: the same thing for me,  I must love the fic for read it
julilly: thank you for your message, I'll post it on the site as soon as I would have been corrected and completed the chapter five
RokofAges75: I love the medical dramas too! I will post it very soon

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 03:00:34 AM »

That's the great part of being a fiction writer. You can make whatever you want happen in the story. I think you should definitely post it because variety is a good thing in the fanfic world :)

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 06:17:28 AM »

DelphinaCarter: Thank you for your message and yes, I'll post my story. Correct, write fanfiction give us the right to write whatever we wants.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 05:17:59 PM »

I have 2 Brian fics right now ... okay so I am slow writing them but I do have them. 

I ignore real life wives/girlfriends sometimes and other times I use them, that's what is great about writing fiction, it's make believe.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

pixie_bells

• Fledgling
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »

Please, please, please can you post the Brian Fan Fiction, I need to read a good Brian Story!

A good story I read was Time Will Tell back in the day!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »

There's definitely good Brian stories on the site. You just gotta dig for em lol.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

simple sue

• Fledgling
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »

There's definitely good Brian stories on the site. You just gotta dig for em lol.

I agree.  There are some good ones out there and I have a couple of my own.  I just recently got a computer back in my home so I'm out there searching for the Brian stuff myself. I tend to take Brian outside the box of his character. My two faves to  write were Long Winter's Night and my most recent, I'm No Angel.  I know he's a married man and I'm not denying that. I'm just having fun with my imagination :)

pixie_bells

• Fledgling
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 04:12:20 PM »

Are these two up on the site? Would love to read them.....

I am not very confident in my writing so I tend to try and write short fics to get used to it and when I read back I know what is missing and add bits in for it all to connect.

This will sound really strange if I do have Brian as married its not to Leighanne for the simple reason I try to take it all away from reality so anything can happen.

xx

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 04:32:59 PM »

I usually don't have Brian married to Leighanne unless he is a minor character... though in my new one he is married to her....
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 04:41:48 PM »

I usually do have Brian married to Leighanne but it doesn't matter because she's just mentioned or waaaay in the background where she hates to be lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

colorguard_diva

• Major Disruption
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 05:32:52 PM »

For me it just depends on the storyline. I don't tend to write a lot about any of the guys' wives/girlfriends. I want to write about the boys, not their women, lol. They are usually mentioned when the Backstreet Boy is a secondary character.

As for reading, I'm not picky about their wives/girlfriends being in it or not. As long as the story flows and they make sense in the plot, it's all good.

I'm currently writing a Brian/Nick story and all the guys have made up wives, girlfriends, and kids.

simple sue

• Fledgling
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 08:25:17 PM »

Are these two up on the site? Would love to read them.....

I am not very confident in my writing so I tend to try and write short fics to get used to it and when I read back I know what is missing and add bits in for it all to connect.

This will sound really strange if I do have Brian as married its not to Leighanne for the simple reason I try to take it all away from reality so anything can happen.

xx

All my stories are on AC under this pen name Simple Sue and yeah, I like to reach and let my imagination run wild. Hope you enjoy them! :)

usako

« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 01:12:23 PM »

This is the thread that pushed me to step out from my lurking mode. lol

Mostly because I've a question to ask. Why there aren't a lot of fanfiction set during the heart surgery time? And I don't mean only the operation itself but all the time before (the pushing back of the operation, how the guys didn't seem to support him) and after. lol It screams drama and angst just only thinking about it! lol

I think I've read all of those back in the day but most of them where from the "random girlfriend" pov so the main focus wasn't on Brian and what he was going through but how this girl managed to save his true love. *insert sarcasm here* That's why I stand very far from the het. Not that I have something against them if they are well written, I'm the first one to love them but... I don't know, what I love most of reading (and writing) in a fanfiction are the guys, so I'm kinda annoyed when I read a story where the focus is on the female character and the guys seemed to be only the background when it should be the complete opposite.

As a Brian writer, I find him as a challenge to write, especially in the dynamics of his relationship with Nick. Just the fact that he's the type of guy that doesn't go around and tell everyone his troubles or problems, the fact that behind a smile there is always hidden somewhere sadness and tears... I think and believe there is a lot behind Brian that it's really sad that no one nowdays seems to try to dig in.  :shrug: Or maybe it's sad for me because I can't write all the stories I want to read. lol 

Mistral

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 01:33:34 PM »

usako: that's exactly what I think, there are so many questions I want to ask to Brian about his operation before and after. There are so many things he did not say, because he says he does not like talking about it, so it's hard to write fics on this. For the relationship with Nick is also hard, because at some point they are like brothers and at other times the relationship seems further.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6