Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Documentary, star and anything else lol  (Read 32246 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Documentary, star and anything else lol
« Reply #255 on: August 14, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »

I'm looking forward to watching that when I have more time!

What did you guys think of America's Got Talent?  I was impressed by Brian!  I really thought it was going to be bad due to the fact that he has a cold on top of whatever else is going on with his voice, but he sounded better than he has on any TV performance in the last two years!  That said, I was kind of relieved they started with Nick's verse of IWITW so he didn't ruin it by butchering the beginning.  In a World Like This was wonderful, and that was enough!

He and Nick need to lay off the hair dye, though.  I know people like Nick as "the blonde" and whatnot, but I like his darker natural color a lot better!  At least AJ trimmed down his beard so he doesn't look like he belongs on Duck Dynasty anymore!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #256 on: August 15, 2013, 01:31:14 AM »

I have to wait until the Larry King's interview ends up on youtube because its site can only be viewed if you're in America.

I just saw the AGT and I'm shocked by Brian. Really.  :notworthy: Whatever he is doing for his voice, it's really paying off. And I'm so proud. Plus he was hot, can we aks them to only wear black from now on?  :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #257 on: August 15, 2013, 03:47:59 AM »

I enjoyed their performance on there. I didn't like the actual song melding. I didn't feel like they blended well together.

Brian has been sounding really good recently I know this sounds terrible but maybe we're almost at the point where we don't have to be so impressed when Brian happens to sound good anymore. It's kind of sad that when he stays on pitch and able to hit his notes we're all like YAY!!! LOL

Maybe he's just finally adjusting to whatever it is that's wrong and it'll go back to not being as noticeable, like before.  You can tell he's got more confidence which I'm sure also helps!

They posted on their FB that they are taking over BSC or something. What is that supposed to be? Or was that a typo and they really meant CBS? LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #258 on: August 15, 2013, 04:15:05 AM »

I enjoyed their performance on there. I didn't like the actual song melding. I didn't feel like they blended well together.

Brian has been sounding really good recently I know this sounds terrible but maybe we're almost at the point where we don't have to be so impressed when Brian happens to sound good anymore. It's kind of sad that when he stays on pitch and able to hit his notes we're all like YAY!!! LOL

Maybe he's just finally adjusting to whatever it is that's wrong and it'll go back to not being as noticeable, like before.  You can tell he's got more confidence which I'm sure also helps!

They posted on their FB that they are taking over BSC or something. What is that supposed to be? Or was that a typo and they really meant CBS? LOL

I'm so ready to get to the point when I don't have to worry about perfomances. Those last years had been hell, the hard work of a fan. LOL
But yes, you can see that he's got a lot more confidence than before, which is a huge relief.

BSC? lol Who is in charge of their Facebook? LOL I think it's a typo.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #259 on: August 15, 2013, 04:50:24 AM »

I just checked their FB page again but this time I didn't see the post at all. Maybe they took it down or it was just my imagination. I haven't heard that they were doing anything on CBS? LOL how odd!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #260 on: August 15, 2013, 05:32:46 AM »

I just checked their FB page again but this time I didn't see the post at all. Maybe they took it down or it was just my imagination. I haven't heard that they were doing anything on CBS? LOL how odd!

I think that they have taped an interview with CBS and that should air this week.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #261 on: August 15, 2013, 07:23:05 AM »

Maybe he's just finally adjusting to whatever it is that's wrong and it'll go back to not being as noticeable, like before.  You can tell he's got more confidence which I'm sure also helps!

I know what you mean.  Sad, but true LOL.  I have lowered my expectations to the point that I expect him to be shaky, especially on TV, so it's always a nice surprise when he's not.   He sounded like old Brian last night, though!

I also agree that the songs didn't blend very well, but I was glad they sang a bonus song!  In a World Like This is short.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2013, 03:29:59 PM »

So, this is the first time Brian actually said something, though it's a little bit ambiguos:

Sabrina Scatliffe ‏@eyeamsabrina 17 Aug
AND the busted their asses off dancing and singing and @brian_littrell your voice is getting so much better! I'm so happy!!! You killed it!
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Brian Littrell ‏@brian_littrell 3m
@eyeamsabrina thank you very much.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2013, 03:40:32 PM »

Hmm. I don't know how much, if anything, that says. He could just be saying thank you to the overall sentiment of the message. It's easy to take whatever we want out of these things, but whether that was truly the intention is questionable.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #264 on: August 20, 2013, 03:45:19 PM »

In fact it's very ambiguos. Though it's strange that he replies to that particular tweet, especially since it's from a fan he doesn't follow (he usually replies to them) so the fact that he chose that particular one, with a clear referring to his voice... Maybe it's nothing.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #265 on: August 20, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »

I had posted this yesterday but it's one of the posts that were deleted when weird things were happening lol

This was from the Q&A from one of their sound checks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu0HSVuB4i8&feature=youtu.be

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #266 on: August 21, 2013, 05:56:04 AM »

I'm crying with laughter at that video, especially Nick's stripper name and move :D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #267 on: August 23, 2013, 03:52:50 PM »

Here is a chat and performances they did in Tampa. I thought the chat segment was so much fun. They just all seemed like they were in great moods and really playful with each other.

http://www.933flz.com/player/?mid=23626284

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #268 on: August 23, 2013, 07:19:17 PM »

That was great!  I can't find the performances.. .

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #269 on: August 23, 2013, 07:33:23 PM »

Aw if you go the homepage of that radio station they should all show up.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21