Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 45943 times)

usako

Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #240 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:49 AM »

I like the time difference better in the summer when I have no schedule.  When when it's the middle of the night here and everyone is asleep and I'm bored, I think, "Ooh, the Europeans will be up soon!" LOL

lol I'm like that during the day. I'm bored and I'm like "Okay, they will be up soon." LOL

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #241 on: August 13, 2013, 10:53:30 AM »

I love the time differences but I am on a different sleep schedule than most people in the US. I am usually up at night and sleep during the day. Idk how the heck I will manage on the cruise being awake during the day.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #242 on: August 13, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »

You say that like we will sleep on the cruise lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #243 on: August 13, 2013, 02:34:08 PM »

Yeah for real lol we were up all night AND all day. Steph and I would get to our room and have to decide who was going to set the alarm for four hours later lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #244 on: August 13, 2013, 07:52:21 PM »

They're right, Tracy - being accustomed to staying up all night and only sleeping a few hours will work to your benefit on the cruise!  There is very little sleep, day or night.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #245 on: August 15, 2013, 07:17:40 AM »

I can go on just two or three hours sleep, but I can't go on no sleep LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #246 on: August 15, 2013, 07:36:06 AM »

That's perfect.  2-3 hours is all you need and all you'll get! LOL
~Julie

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #247 on: August 15, 2013, 07:52:37 AM »

Aww... all this cruise talk makes so sad that I'm not going!  I really wish I was going now that I actually "know" some people that will be there!  My birthday is October 26th-- what a way to turn 29 (for the first time...lol) that would have been.  I started to sign up for the waiting list, but I'm sure it's super long.  Sigh.  Maybe some other time.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #248 on: August 15, 2013, 08:14:56 AM »

My confession is that the cruise talk makes me sad. Not gonna lie. I'm very happy for everyone going but my sadness in not far outweighs the happiness for everyone else. LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #249 on: August 15, 2013, 09:10:35 AM »

My confession is that the cruise talk makes me sad. Not gonna lie. I'm very happy for everyone going but my sadness in not far outweighs the happiness for everyone else. LOL

I join the confession. I'm so happy for everyone who is going but I'm sad. And, unless they'll do an European cruise, I doubt I will ever have the money to go.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #250 on: August 15, 2013, 11:03:24 AM »

Aww I know! I would hope that maybe one day they'll do a European cruise. I don't even think it would bother me as much if it wasn't a cruise but that's always been my dream vacation. I want to go on a cruise so badly! Whether BSB is there or not! I'm always jealous when people go on cruises! It's the only time I turn into a McJelly Jellorson! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2013, 12:58:14 PM »

Can we hope for an Asian cruise as well? I don't think I'll ever set a foot in the US.
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

usako

« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2013, 01:13:19 PM »

Maybe we can ask Nick if he raises some money for us.  :D :D

tiggerc128

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2013, 11:54:33 PM »

Before I answer the question, I want to say I've missed this site SO MUCH over the last few months.  I've been writing like crazy, but not just BSB fanfic. 

Now my confession:  I'm in a rut when it comes to fanfic.  I have tons of ideas, but lack the motivation to write them.  I have found my new perversions I'm writing about, but not sure it's something AC will enjoy.  For now, it's enough that I'm enjoying spreading my wings a little.  Who knows, maybe I'll get brave and share.

Also, I'm working on something not at all related to fanfic.  If I can get myself in the right frame of mind over the next few weeks, I'll be entering a writing contest.  I think I've got a good start.  And I'm hoping if my submission is accepted I can get all of you to give it a chance.  My first step to making a dream a reality, hopefully getting a book published. 

As I said, I've missed this place like crazy.   Hope you're all doing well!!! 

Love and hugs!

D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #254 on: August 16, 2013, 01:12:07 AM »

Welcome back, Dottie!  Glad to hear you're writing again, even if it's not fanfic.
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18