Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Poster Girl  (Read 2506 times)

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Poster Girl
« on: May 05, 2007, 12:15:42 PM »

And, no, I don't mean the song LOL

I wrote 12 pages yesterday of this short, long story. I swear, it was the hardest thing I've written because I had to get all dark and mind-warpy LOL I know it says romance in the genre on AC, and, while it is, I think you non-romance readers should enjoy it. It's definitely not your typical, fluffy romance, and it's unlike anything i've ever written. i posted the first of three chapters and i'll post the rest as this next week goes along...but, yeah, if people could check it out and let me know what they think, that would be fabulous ;D

too bad there's no genre such as "psycho romance" on the pull-down list LOL
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Poster Girl
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »

ummm...i'm about to do something i usually wouldn't do. and something that's usually a pet peeve of many of us, i'm sure.

i'm shamelessly bumping my shameless plug! i really would like to know what some of you think about this story as it is unlike any other story i've ever written...plus, there's only going to be three chapters for it...so it won't take long to read a part of it! pwetty pwease?

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8425

thanks!!
Sarah

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

So...this story, after three chapters, came to a fun end! If anyone read it, I hope you enjoyed it. To be honest, I think this is my favorite of all the stories that I've written because it's short, dark, and, for me, memorable. Mare, I know I said I wanted Proving Them Wrong to be my featured story (if I ever have a featured story LOL), but I'm changing my mind. I'd rather "Poster Girl" be the one!
Sarah

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »

Wow, no one has posted in this thread yet?  I love Poster Girl!!!  It's really unique and different, totally unexpected as a Brian fic.  Everyone should read it!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 08:27:32 AM »

Wow, no one has posted in this thread yet?  I love Poster Girl!!!  It's really unique and different, totally unexpected as a Brian fic.  Everyone should read it!!

Aww, Julie, thanks for loving it! Yeah, it's surprisingly one of my least read stories even though it's SHORT LOL It's cool, everyone has different tastes. Thanks for plugging it!
Sarah