Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Nick on The Masked Singer  (Read 724 times)
mare
Banner hater
Queen of Fanfiction
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 02:42:26 AM »

I know, I feel the same way. As much as Id love for him to go through, I have a feeling this week will be his last one. Hope Im wrong but those girls this year are pretty amazing. Of course Im sure the winner will be the ex girlfriend of the mailman of P Diddys butler or something lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

"Fool," said my Muse, "look in thy heart and write

« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2020, 06:40:12 PM »

Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone wore pink and loved our boy today! And brought their crocodile coffee cup to work, or something like that. 😉

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

RokofAges75
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2020, 06:41:04 PM »

I'm excited!  And nervous!

~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2020, 07:16:52 PM »

Saaaaaammeeee!!! I was so worried in the Group B playoffs too because Seahorse is great and who doesn't like Elvis the singing surgeon. I figured Nick could beat him, but knew the judges liked Serpent. So it was nerve-racking. My husband made fun of me because "You and Crocodile are doing the same things with your hands during this elimination." The whole time I was like, can't Nick be in Group A (he could easily beat Popcorn and Clint/Linda Black, maybe not Sun) or Group C (they were just here to party until last week)? But then Jellyfish and Mushroom brought it last week and... So nervous. But always excited to see him on TV.

~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2020, 08:06:07 PM »

Head to head with Seahorse?!? I hate this... I might have a panic attack.

~*Dee*~

nicksgal
Supreme Time Waster

« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2020, 08:37:05 PM »

I'm screaming! So good.

~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to: