Fic Talk > General Discussion

Everything Backstreet and more

(1/20) > >>

mare:
Here’s a new thread to discuss everything Backstreet and more. I accidentally deleted the other one. My apologies.

nicksgal:
Noooo, my ~200 posts vacated! That's fine. I remember posting them, lol. Does that happen a lot, Mare?

I think the last thing I said was about seeing a quote from Nick about a possible Christmas residency? I hope this is really a thing!

RokofAges75:
Kevin left several comments on one of his own Instagram posts basically confirming that there will be a Christmas residency in Vegas in November-December.  I hope they announce dates and details soon!  December seems like a great time to go to Vegas.

I noticed my DVR is set to record one of the entertainment programs (Entertainment Tonight, maybe?  I don't remember) next week because BSB are mentioned in the description, and I have something set up to record anything they're on LOL.  So maybe they'll announce it next week!

nicksgal:
I know, but I thought maybe Kevin was just being shady, lol. I hope so! That would be super fun before they head out on the DNA tour again!

Is it? I should check mine. I have the same setting on my DVR. Sometimes it's nice, but lately I've been getting the same crazy episode of Dr. Phil that Nick sang Madeline on over and over and over again, lol.

If they are doing a Christmas residency, I'd better get going on that "Backstreet Boys riding Pandaskunks" design I was thinking of, lol.

RokofAges75:
Yes!!  We will definitely need Christmas pandaskunk shirts for that!

If it was just one comment, I might wonder if Kevin was just messing with us, but he left several comments about it.  I don't think he would be that cruel to tease something that wasn't really happening, especially this year when we're so desperate for live BSB events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version