Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: June picture challenge  (Read 11420 times)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Re: June picture challenge
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 05:03:29 PM »

And yay to more people writing these challenges :) Great job ladies!

I have an idea stewing in my head for this one actually... Just got to iron out a few kinks and actually get to writing it...  :-\

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2007, 09:22:46 PM »

^ yay!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2007, 09:28:39 PM »

I know there have been a lot of "what if" ideas thrown in, but here's another and I hope it doesn't stretch the rules too much. 

What if it were Leighanne's wedding, it's after the "wedding dance" and she asked Brian for a dance?  The idea is actually based on an old story of mine.  I don't want to say much more than that for fear that either it might be refused or *gasp* someone steals the idea. LOL

Maggie

The challenge this month is to write a short romace based on this picture. The catch is you cannot let the female be Leighanne. She has to be someone else. I have noticed that in passing everyone has mentioned how tough it is to write a Brian fic without including Leighanne and Baylee and creating a fictional wife, girlfriend etc..  so that's why it's my challenge for you.

We all know that's a picture of him and Leigh on their wedding but this story cannot be about Brian and Leighanne's wedding.

So there ya go, have fun and enjoy!

I hope to see some new people participating in this one! I have loved reading what everyone comes up with but it's always the same people. Let's get some new blood doing this one. Come on romance people, show us your stuff!
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2007, 09:29:39 PM »

as long as Leigh and Brian aren't the ones getting married it's all good.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

MaggieW

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2007, 10:22:41 PM »

as long as Leigh and Brian aren't the ones getting married it's all good.

Nope, they're not the ones getting married.  I do have one question though.  I attended my cousin's wedding a couple of weeks ago, but was unable to attend the reception, so I don't know:  Does the best man's toast come before or after the wedding song dance with bride and groom?
"What's life without a few dragons?" Ron - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (movie)

Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day which says, 'I will try again tomorrow.' - Author Unknown

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you."  ~Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »

I think it comes after the bride and groom dance for the first time and right before everyone eats but then again I guess it depends on how traditional the wedding it. I don't think it matters.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2007, 01:51:16 AM »

I've never really paid attention. In fact, I can't even remember if they had a toast at the last wedding I was at. Maybe it was during dinner? Who knows. *shrugs*

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
    • http://gal1015.pitas.com
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »

okay, just two questions :

1. the story can be in a POV of anyone eh?
2. or it has to be in the POV of the ones in the picture?

thank you.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »

it doesn't matter Gal as long as Brian and Leighanne aren't together lol

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2007, 09:19:54 PM »

^^^ wicked!  ;D and i mean, its wickedly good challenge Mare! i've been typing the first paragraph for the past one week and today i've managed to type just one more word, hopefully i can make it and post this challenge up before end of June, lmao!!!!

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2007, 02:20:37 PM »

Haha. Good luck Gal! I've had fics like that. Lol.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 03:44:06 AM »

YESH! i can finally do the *backstreet dance* lol... i finally done with this June Challenge, yeah, i know its not compulsory but i keep having sleepless nights since i started on it three weeks ago and tonight, i shall dine in good sleep, lol...

To all Brian's fans, i honestly have nothing against Brian and/or his family so this fic is based purely on my own imagination and hope everyone like it!

Title : Swept Away
Link : http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8514

wheeeeeee..... .............. ......

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »

Nicely done Gal :)

Gal1015

• Fledgling
  • So far so Good
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »

Nicely done Gal :)

thanks Mare!  ;D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2007, 01:16:05 PM »

haha, so the new July picture challenge reminded me that I never submitted one for June. SO, since I didn't have time to write a new one and the first chapter of a story I've been working on fits perfectly, I thought I would post it...    Enjoy and be looking forward to my crazy si-fi adventure!!!  hahahahahaha wish me luck!

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8517
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.
Pages: 1 2 [3]