Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: New  (Read 21866 times)

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
Re: New
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 02:48:17 PM »

LMAO omg one of us at AC needs to do that

It could work nicely as a collab... *hint hint* j/k

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »

I think everyone who said they wanted to try a suspense inthis thread should do it! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 05:02:22 PM »

It could work nicely as a collab... *hint hint* j/k

lmao another person to add to my collab whore list of authors I've done it with.

Like I neeeeed anothet plot bunny (story idea)  :P
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 05:36:23 PM »

LOL oddly enough I don't have any good suspense stories going. Closest one I have that comes to it is 00Carter, but that one has a lot of comedic elements too.

Maybe when I knock off another fic I'll try a suspense.
I just started reading, and I love it. I like the whole intro and everything, very clever how you guys put that fanfiction site together, bravo!!  ;D I'm waiting for more episodes to come out though.
I think everyone who said they wanted to try a suspense inthis thread should do it! lol
And I agree with Mare!! Lol. Or maybe... just maybe... a whole bunch of authors from AC can collab and do another story, similar to Mizpah and those other big time collab stories. Well, when 00Carter is complete. Gosh, so much fresh ideas I would love to see (including Nick being on one of those dating shows, lol.)
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 06:17:03 PM »

^ Mizpah wasn't a collab, that was all my fault lol You might be thinking about Phantasm which was a huge collab. :)

Weren't you all at one time thinking about doing a collab or is that what 00 Carter ended up being? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 06:50:04 PM »

00Carter is a collab, yeah.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 06:53:50 PM »

00Carter is a collab, yeah.

I know it's a collab but was it THE collab you guys were talking about? lol I remember at one time, everyone was thinking of doing a huge collaboration where all the authors were in it.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »

Oh, shit!! Yah, sorry!! My mind is just a big jumble mess!! Lol. I'm getting everybody's stories mixed up!!  :-[ Phantasm is the one I was thinking about. But yah, I think after 00Carter, all AC authors should do something BIG. I would love to see and read that!!  ;D
~Me

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 08:09:34 PM »

lmao another person to add to my collab whore list of authors I've done it with.

Like I neeeeed anothet plot bunny (story idea)  :P

Ya same here lol I know all I have to say is the word collab to get you sucked in Rose LOL!  :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »

I know it's a collab but was it THE collab you guys were talking about? lol I remember at one time, everyone was thinking of doing a huge collaboration where all the authors were in it.

Oh, no.  It's the same authors who were always writing it, minus a few.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 11:48:59 PM »

Ya same here lol I know all I have to say is the word collab to get you sucked in Rose LOL!  :D

:P teeeease!

LOL the idea is a good one though. We'd need to use a few deranged fans from LD too.

and rebellious_one, I'm soo glad you like 00Carter! :D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2007, 04:01:02 AM »

rebellious_one, I'm soo glad you like 00Carter! :D
I thought it was simply ingenious to come up with an idea like that!!  ;D With the profiling, writing, everything... it's like I'm actually watching a movie called 00Carter. Lol. But I would really love to see a story like Phantasm (not Mizpah, lol).
~Me

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2007, 04:02:22 AM »

We'd need to use a few deranged fans from LD too.
That... would be very interesting!!  :P Lol.
~Me

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2007, 04:59:46 AM »

You know what?! This is just a random thought, and I don't mean to bash anyone (if someone takes it this way) but I really wish that the stars on AC were working. I'd at least like to know what my stories rank. Don't mean to come across conceded either, it's just I liked to see those gold stars right next to my stories.  :'( I'm sucha dork. Lol.
~Me

MellzBellz

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2007, 11:31:55 AM »

You know what?! This is just a random thought, and I don't mean to bash anyone (if someone takes it this way) but I really wish that the stars on AC were working. I'd at least like to know what my stories rank. Don't mean to come across conceded either, it's just I liked to see those gold stars right next to my stories.  :'( I'm sucha dork. Lol.

Haha! We actually not too long ago had a big debate on here about them and actually convinced Chaos to get rid of them. The thread is around here somewhere, but basically they were being abused. People were marking stories lower and not giving reason or purposely rating other writer's lower. And sometimes what readers saw as a mistake actually wasn't, so they would only give an author a 7 or 8 out of 10 hen they deserved a ten. So yea... To make a long story short we felt that it was unecessary to have them.

And haha Rose! I actually have some pretty good material for some of the fans based off of fans that I've encountered throughout the NG tour LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7