Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: New  (Read 21813 times)

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
Re: New
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2007, 09:00:16 PM »

LMAO
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2007, 09:03:17 PM »

or perhaps geezerboppers lol

although I don't have a problem with the mature fans. Only the few 'crazy' ones lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2007, 09:05:11 PM »

I know I said that I enjoy stories that are more realistic, like Brian ACTUALLY being married to Leighanne and Kevin ACTUALLY being married to Kristin, and not some other chicks, but I'm actually enjoying the stories that have some other made up chick with the boys. Like, I read your story Widow's Walk, and even though it has some romance in it (which I'm not really into, sorry honey!!) I really liked that story. You've got us all wondering "what the hell is going on?!" and wanting to know more. That's the kind of stories I like (even though almost all of Mare's stories are like that, leaving us on the edge of our seats, wanting to know more and it actually KILLS me, lol.)

Well that's the romance I have in my stories... not usually blantently out there. More Than That is probably the closest story I have to an actual romance but I'd say it's still suspense/supernatural. :-D  I'm glad you are liking Widow's Walk, it's actually almost finished. :-D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 09:08:39 PM by Purpura Lipstick »
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2007, 09:09:18 PM »

or perhaps geezerboppers lol

although I don't have a problem with the mature fans. Only the few 'crazy' ones lol

I'm a mature teeniemeaniebo pper :p *giggles* I haven't heard inconsolable enough to say if I like it or not
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2007, 04:36:24 AM »

Lol. I LOVE this thread!! I favor geezerboppers for the mature fans. Lol. Sorry, I have no say in this, just thought it sounded good.
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2007, 02:38:34 PM »

They suggested your story to me, and I'm reading it right now. But, I have yet again another stupid question that I must ask. You guys can throw things at me later for asking sucha question, lol, but who is Sam and Dean?! Even though I don't know who they are, it isn't holding me back from reading it. Lol. I'm actually enjoying right now, even though I don't know who they are. Lol. Great job honey!!  ;D

They are the main characters from the TV show Supernatural
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »

Yeah, honey told me. Thank you. She told me that I should go and watch the show on the CW, but from what I heard on E News, their new season starts in October. I gotta wait till then to see what this show is all about. Argh. Lol.
~Me

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2007, 04:01:27 PM »

Yeah, honey told me. Thank you. She told me that I should go and watch the show on the CW, but from what I heard on E News, their new season starts in October. I gotta wait till then to see what this show is all about. Argh. Lol.

Not true. :) CW is showing repeats right now during it's normal time slot on Thursday.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2007, 04:25:21 PM »

Oh really?!? Cool!! One problem... if someone has Time Warner Cable, what channel is it?! I remember looking through the guide to see if it came on, and they had nothing but Judge Mathis and repeats of these other old shows, even on the Thursday slots, so I'm not sure if that was the channel. Hell, it said CW. Lol.
~Me

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2007, 06:05:17 PM »

go rent season one on DVD cause the repeats they're showing right now are season two and you might get confused. 
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »

Okie dokie!!  ;D
~Me

bananaaddict

• Captain of Commotion
    • The Original Nick Chicks
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2007, 10:14:51 PM »

I'm a mature teeniemeaniebo pper :p *giggles* I haven't heard inconsolable enough to say if I like it or not
Do you know where I can find Inconsolable? 

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2007, 10:41:33 PM »

Do you know where I can find Inconsolable? 

There's links to it on BSBBLVD.... Just go to the Backstreet Boys forum and there's like fity thousand threads posting the same informationl.. .

I don't think there's a full version though.
~*Dee*~

bananaaddict

• Captain of Commotion
    • The Original Nick Chicks
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2007, 10:42:38 PM »

There's links to it on BSBBLVD.... Just go to the Backstreet Boys forum and there's like fity thousand threads posting the same informationl.. .

I don't think there's a full version though.

I'll take whatever I can get.  Thanks!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2007, 10:43:57 PM »

I'll take whatever I can get.  Thanks!

No problem. :)
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7