Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60

Author Topic: Julie's Update Junction  (Read 140701 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Julie's Update Junction
« Reply #600 on: April 22, 2019, 01:10:25 AM »

Chapter 11 of AHTIM is up, and finally, another Backstreet Boy enters the story!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #601 on: April 22, 2019, 01:51:28 AM »

I was so excited when I saw that Brian was going to see Nick in Florida but at the same time... Something really shady is going on. The lie to Nick is getting thicker and deeper
.. Now it looks like Brian is going to be dragged into it. What the hell are these people up to?!?

Loving this so far because it keeps me guessing. Looking forward to the next one.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #602 on: April 22, 2019, 02:05:28 AM »

Thanks!  I was excited to finally get to write about another Backstreet Boy for a change.  I'm having a hard time commenting on your feedback because I don't want to confirm or deny or give anything away, but I love reading your reactions and theories, so please keep them coming!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #603 on: April 28, 2019, 04:50:58 PM »

Chapter 12 of AHTIM is up!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #604 on: April 29, 2019, 02:16:04 AM »

Okay so this chapter was.... Whoa. What the fuck.

Like what are they going to do with Brian, this is insane. I can't lol

The whole bathing part made me so uncomfortable. Can't imagine how it was for Nick because he wants to do things for himself. I still feel like Dani is full of shit about a lot of things. Can't wait for more.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #605 on: April 29, 2019, 08:44:58 PM »

That was a very uncomfortable scene to write.  This story in general makes me uncomfortable, but that's also kind of how I keep things interesting for myself.  If I can freak myself out, that means I might be able to freak other people out too LOL.  I am delighted by your "Whoa, what the fuck" LOL.  Thanks so much for the feedback!!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #606 on: May 04, 2019, 02:30:35 PM »

Chapter 13 of A Heart That Isn't Mine is up, and I just saw that this is the featured story for May!  Thanks!  I know we don't do featured story threads anymore, but if anyone has questions, I'd be happy to answer them here as long as I'm not spoiling anything.
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #607 on: May 07, 2019, 07:54:14 AM »

Okay well I had read this chapter the other day and as I told you on twitter, I got so mad that I closed it out without reviewing. I then got busy with work and writing so here’s my review now. I had to reread it and got mad all over again LOL.

okay so WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO BRIAN!?!?

Spine damage, possible paralyzation and a brain injury/coma...i mean what is going on with Nick is bad enough but you had to go for Brian too . So damn evil! I mean I knew you were evil already but yeah I got kinda pissed off at this chapter haha. I feel like they’re still lying to him about stuff. Like i mean, they’re lying about how Brian got hurt, first of all. Second, I’m pretty sure there is more to this operation than these operations they’re doing. Can’t wait to see how this plays out, especially with the impending hurricane added to the mix. I kinda want to slap Dani because I do not like her.

Can’t wait for the next update :P

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #608 on: May 07, 2019, 08:56:27 PM »

You know, I had to find a way to top giving everyone AIDS in my last story, so I decided to be as brutal as possible in this one.  LOL!  Everything happens for a reason, though, and not just because I am evil.

What makes you think they're lying about how Brian got hurt?  Or about anything?  I'm sorry you don't like Dani! LOL

Thanks so much for the feedback!!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #609 on: May 11, 2019, 04:16:20 PM »

Chapter 14 of AHTIM is up!
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
    • twitter
« Reply #610 on: May 12, 2019, 03:13:17 AM »

Okay, picking back up from my last review after I read the newest chapter, I can't explain why I feel off about Dani because I can't pin what is making me have weird vibes about her right now. Something isn't sitting right and I'm not sure what it is. I just am skeptical about all of this. This chapter didn't make mad and that confused me lol. Like is he falling for her or vice Versa because I don't know. Something doesn't click for me. At least I didn't cringe as much during this chapter because some of it was pretty funny, like the mushroom hair crack. Looking forward to the next update!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #611 on: May 12, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »

Hmm, okay, thanks for trying to explain!  I wish I knew what was giving you weird vibes about her.  I love reading your thoughts; it's so interesting how people can read the same story and come away with completely different takes on it.  I'm glad you thought some parts of this chapter were funny.  I've been trying to throw some comic relief in there when I can, which is not all that often in this one LOL.  Thanks so much for the feedback!!
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #612 on: May 16, 2019, 03:04:20 PM »

I'm nearly caught up, on chapter 13 and wow, what the hell is happening to Brian? Was it deliberate? I can't wait to see and shall carry on reading tomorrow :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #613 on: May 16, 2019, 09:04:06 PM »

Thanks, Steph!  You'll get some more answers about Brian eventually.
~Julie

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #614 on: May 17, 2019, 12:18:11 PM »

Finally up to date :)

So glad to see that they let Nick see Brian, but how awful that he's suffered such horrendous injuries, I hope it's nothing permanent but we will see.

I was hoping the ICD implant would go smoothly and glad it did.  Reading this is like reading a bit about my own husband who has dilated cardiomyopathy and had an EF of just 5% when he was admitted to hospital with heart failure nearly five years ago.  There is still talk of him having the ICD at some point, but medication is keeping him well for now, thank god.

Anyway, still really loving this and looking forward to more twists and turns.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 60