Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Saka's updates!  (Read 38275 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Saka's updates!
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »

Excellent update, Steph! Keep them coming!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »

~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2012, 12:06:50 PM »

Updated Running Up That Hill again.

Determined to finish it before September, lol.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #138 on: August 08, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »

Updating Running Up That Hill to Day 30. Woot!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2012, 09:26:42 AM »

I never posted in here yesterday but I updated Running Up That Hill and will probably be updating it again tonight or tomorrow :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »

Updated Running Up That Hill as I said I would! That's the last of my airplane writing productivity lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2012, 09:45:04 PM »

I added a new one! It's my classic kind of story - Nick drama and romance. And it's all complete waiting to be posted, so I figured it was okay to break my rule of only having one in progress at a time.

Anyway it's called Forever Like This and it's here: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11000&warning=4
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2012, 11:08:44 PM »

Have updated Forever Like This with the first chapter. I'll probably post a chapter of it every day or two as I go through and edit it for posting :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #143 on: October 20, 2012, 05:49:15 PM »

I updated Running Up That Hill...yay! lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2013, 05:41:33 PM »

(First, I'm sad that it's been so long since I've posted an update that I get the 120 days warning at the top of this thread.)

Anyway, I got inspired from yesterday's events and wrote a one-shot about Nick having some thoughts about his relationship which each of the guys. It's called Soldiers and it's here: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11093&chapter=1 Yay!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #145 on: July 30, 2013, 08:13:54 PM »

SakaSteph, yay for you posting a new BSB story!  I'm glad the album seemed to inspire you!  I have not been able to stop listening long enough to focus and read anything, but I will; it looks intriguing!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #146 on: July 30, 2013, 08:20:15 PM »

Thanks, Julie! :) I have been a writing machine today so I figured it was safe to start posting lol
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2013, 06:12:35 AM »

Yay! *does the new sci-fi dance*
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2013, 08:34:29 AM »

lol thanks Rose! Yay indeed :)
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #149 on: August 01, 2013, 10:45:47 AM »

Yay! *does the new sci-fi dance*

I did that dance too
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11